Fleer

OrangeTreeSamples Group Buy!

Posted (edited)

Well, not much I don't have so I have joined the club with Grand Kalimba which I nearly bought last time around, it sounds nice in the demos.

The new Evolution Flatwound and Roundwound basses I well worth a look if you don't already have them!

Edited by Glyn Barnes

Posted (edited)

Do I have to setup a new account in order to get into details of the group buy? Someone enlighten me with the rules please, I don't need another account if I won't be able to take part in the GB. Thx!

Edited by chris.r

This is how you do it. Great company, and it doesn't hurt that their product offerings are top tier.

Which bass guitar should I consider?   Only enough couch change and orange slices for one if the summer buy goes to 60%.

Awesome.  I've been looking for a Kalimba.  The only one(s) I have are in Sampletank and they sound pretty bad imo.  

And there’ll be a freebie. I’m sure there’ll be a freebie 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, cclarry said:

40% now

In 24 hours no less.... 

• Like 1

Watching that group buy counter is a bit like following the cricket score on the internet - 17 short of the 45% level at the moment!

• Haha 1

I already have 16 Orange Tree instruments so gonna pass on this one. I highly recommend MesaWinds if you need an ethereal Grand Canyon kind of sound.

This needs to stay at the top of the heap if I'm ever to get 60% off. 

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 10:39 PM, bjornpdx said:

I already have 16 Orange Tree instruments so gonna pass on this one. 

I have all but 2 instruments (the latest 2 basses). I'm for those. If it's gets to 60% (usually does) they'll cost me about $40 each with my orange slices.

2 hours ago, Bapu said:

I have all but 2 instruments (the latest 2 basses). I'm for those. If it's gets to 60% (usually does) they'll cost me about $40 each with my orange slices.

Same here* just don't have as many Orange Slices.  Been waiting for this sale to pickup those basses.

*Except I passed on the Angelic Keys, already got too many pianos. Even got an extra license for EW Platinum Pianos if anyone want to buy it.