PA_EXT Flash Sale - Audio Damage EOS 2 Reverb

cclarry

$19.99

Eos 2 consists of four high-quality reverb algorithms, custom-designed for us by ValhallaDSP.

ADG-EOS2-1999

Use this voucher code during checkout!

Offer ends March 18, 11:59 PM PST

This is a fixed price offer! The price for this product will not change if you add more plugins to your order. But you will get dynamic discounts of 20-60% on any additional plugins you may purchase.

*Local VAT taxes may be added, only if required by law in your country.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/x-eos-2-reverb.html

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

Add this and a Bx_Tuner to your cart.  Use the voucher to make it $19.99
and your personal $25 voucher to make it $13.99!

Doh!  You could have save me $6!  That'll teach me to not to pull the trigger until the wise ones have spoken...   🤨

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, mibby said:

Doh!  You could have save me $6!  That'll teach me to not to pull the trigger until the wise ones have spoken...   🤨

Or you could have spent a little more and got Bettermaker eq on top.   By using vouchers for both the EQ, reverb and $25 loyalty for an out of pocket $25 to get both.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Add this and a Bx_Tuner to your cart.  Use the voucher to make it $19.99
and your personal $25 voucher to make it $13.99!

Another idea: Add this (with voucher: ADG-EOS2-1999) and the Bettermaker EQ232D (with voucher: BETTERMAKER-2999) to your cart. Now use the PA $25 March Loyalty voucher: 2022-03-25QRL973IZ62X4F to make it $24,98 (+VAT, if applyable).

Edited by stony
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Great Idea 2

8 hours ago, mibby said:

GREAT video demo!

$19.99 ?  No brainer. Bought.   😛

Oh man, that guy is a brilliant choice to demo this thing. Totally sold me on it, even though I really don't need any more reverbs lol. What's one more in the collection 🙂

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

12 minutes ago, Craig N said:

Oh man, that guy is a brilliant choice to demo this thing. Totally sold me on it, even though I really don't need any more reverbs lol. What's one more in the collection

Him and @Fleer !  I just installed and it time to start playing! I haven't been so excited about a plugin in a long while!  😁

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2