Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

5 minutes ago, locrian said:

Yes.  That's what I do with the old ones.

I gave one to my wife as an xmas gift a few years ago.  She was not amused.  😉

Seems like a dandy gift to me. How big are the drives?

Edited by Doug Rintoul

52 minutes ago, Jesse Screed said:

Can you guys tell me the benefits of upgrading from Kontakt 6 player to Kontakt full.  I understand about most libraries needing full, but is there more to it than that?

thanks

(wish I would have waited to purchase guitar rig 6, dang)

You get freebies for full Kontakt; not so much for Player.

Also you can make your own instruments if you're that way inclined - that means you can also grab a bunch of loops/one shots from your favourite sample pack and turn them into something 'playable'. (If you do this, make sure you use it for personal use only - you'll probably violate the EULA of your sample pack if you distribute it)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jesse Screed said:

Can you guys tell me the benefits of upgrading from Kontakt 6 player to Kontakt full.  I understand about most libraries needing full, but is there more to it than that?

thanks

(wish I would have waited to purchase guitar rig 6, dang)

Kontakt full comes with Kinetic Treats, Retro Machines MK2, Analog Dreams, Ethereal Earth, Hybrid Keys, and large factory library of sounds (about 24GB). I was impressed with the factory library more than anything. It has a lot of useful samples that covers a lot of basic instrument sounds plus some I didn't know I needed. 

I got it so I don't have to be frustrated each time I read "FULL KONTAKT REQUIRED!!!" 🤦‍♂️😫 lol.  But finding all the stuff included in it was a nice surprise and made the purchase worth it, to the point that I don't have to go out and get a ton of free or cheap libraries to fill in the basics.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where is the best place for best price to purchase (download version) of Komplete13Collectors Edition Upgrade (from K12Ultimate) in the USA?  I don't need the hard-drive and don't see any USA vendors that have it on sale.

I would normally purchase from Jrrshop but they do not have the sale yet.

Thanks

14 minutes ago, Cecelius2 said:

Where is the best place for best price to purchase (download version) of Komplete13Collectors Edition Upgrade (from K12Ultimate) in the USA?  I don't need the hard-drive and don't see any USA vendors that have it on sale.

I would normally purchase from Jrrshop but they do not have the sale yet.

Thanks

Only NI sells download versions. For other retailers, while they receive boxed products, some are willing to send serial by email. Best offer is at Time+Space with 2 freebies and you can ask for a refund of shipping to get the serial by email.

My serial number came this morning from T+S, but I was too busy to deal with it.  Among other things, the Composers Roiundtable podcast I do with Simeon was today.

Anyway, Native Access wouldn't accept the serial.  I've sent a note to T+S and I am confident they will work out the problem.  But I was really looking forward to setting everything up today.   Kicking myself that I didn't try the serial right away while they were still open.   😡

Maybe they copied the serial by hand?   Native Access knew it was for Komplete 13 Ultimate CE. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just ordered from T&S for the Komplete 13 upgrade. They contacted me right away. They currently don't have stock but are hoping to get it by the end of the week. They are going to send me my serial before they ship. I have had nothing but good experiences with T&S. They seem to go out of their way to serve their customers.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Just ordered from T&S for the Komplete 13 upgrade. They contacted me right away. They currently don't have stock but are hoping to get it by the end of the week. They are going to send me my serial before they ship. I have had nothing but good experiences with T&S. They seem to go out of their way to serve their customers.

This is a fact.  Far above and beyond what most do.

• Like 1

Hey All,

I just purchased from Time and Space and received the Komplete 13 ultimate upgrade from Komplete 12 . This was the lowest upgrade I could find that included shipping and Tax.  I'll get it in a few  days and so I can't be happier, 

Thanks LARRY for the information 🤠

image.png.41247058b86763aaa3ca28ce8cd7d3eb.pngPlus I received   image.png.1b1554be04a2be8f12e8c6dc75d1dc51.png=     😁

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1