Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

Just now, cclarry said:

It's usually a free 3rd Party Instrument, like Drum'ica that gets you the crossgrade...
there is no crossgrade from the Player version
Ā 

I got the crossgrade because I had the Arcane instrument. I had it since last year and was waiting for this moment to finally arrive! The wait was worth it! šŸ˜œ

• Great Idea 1

Trying to decide if upgrading to Kontakt to v6 and Session Strings 2 (the only things that are of much interest to me) makes it worth it. I'm leaning to towards no and wait for next years upgrade to K14 deal. Any thoughts on Session Strings 2 bearing in mind thatĀ I've never really used v1?

11 hours ago, TracingArcs said:

I like the fact that all my editions are on a hard drive. Just feel a bit more secure.

In my experience having the HD is a waste of time/money. I paid extra for it at the time to save all the download time and NI Access justĀ insisted on downloading it all again anyway.Ā 

I don't have good internet where I live I usually would go to the library to download big files but not during the pandemic, so last year I got the KK 12 hard drive to avoid big downloads, but not all the products were on the hard drive just fyi I have no idea about this version but last year they were not all on the hard drive. There was discussion about this on here last year, Tezza I think said 100 gb of product was not on the hard drive if I remember correctly.Ā 

1 minute ago, fret_man said:

I'm thinking it may be wise to go ahead and get the latest update while it's on sale and before they move to a subscription service. At least I'd have the latest version if/when they do.

Purchase by paranoia.Ā  BTW unlikely to happen.

4 hours ago, Paul Young said:

So whose gonna pass on this?

I'm probably one of the few that will pass on it.Ā  I'm good with what I got, but I'd really only be interested in going from standard to ultimate, so I'd have to catch a really good killer deal on that.Ā  Don't get me wrongs these seem like good deals, but I haven't produces any music in months, and I'm not sure when I'll start up again.

4 minutes ago, Grem said:

How?

Ā 

Read my posts that explain it Grem.

Just get one of the FREE 3rd party Libraries that allow you to crossgrade to Kontakt
full...the price for that Crossgrade is $124.50 at Native Instruments

2 hours ago, treesha said:

I don't have good internet where I live I usually would go to the library to download big files but not during the pandemic, so last year I got the KK 12 hard drive to avoid big downloads, but not all the products were on the hard drive just fyi I have no idea about this version but last year they were not all on the hard drive. There was discussion about this on here last year, Tezza I think said 100 gb of product was not on the hard drive if I remember correctly.Ā 

The HD is worth it IMO. Back when I got KU 12 I was so glad I didn't have to download the whole thing.Ā  You just plug in and install and it just applies patches from Internet.Ā  I also got the freebie from T&S but never bothered to install it. Not worth the time and effort.

Ā 

20 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Read my posts that explain it Grem.

Just get one of the FREE 3rd party Libraries that allow you to crossgrade to Kontakt
full...the price for that Crossgrade is $124.50 at Native Instruments

Yea, I went and looked at my account and saw I have Audio Modern Opacity that qualifies me for that upgrade to the full version for the same price. Will jump on this.

I do like Kontakt now that I have tried it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grem said:

Yea, I went and looked at my account and saw I have Audio Modern Opacity that qualifies me for that upgrade to the full version for the same price. Will jump on this.

I do like Kontakt now that I have tried it.

Kontakt is THE Sample Player...undisputed ruler.Ā  All the really good stuff is made for it...
and a LOT of freebies also!

• Like 1

Been waiting for this deal to crossgrade from Kontakt Player. Missed it the last couple of times, for various reasons...

But just nailed the crossgrade to Kontakt 6 for $124.50 plus tax! :)

I had several qualifying libraries, but NI picked out my old Kompakt Sony Acid Pro OEM license from like forever ago as the qualifier for this crossgrade deal, LOL!!! No complaints, but thought that was really funny! šŸ˜‚

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, abacab said:

Been waiting for this deal to crossgrade from Kontakt Player. Missed it the last couple of times, for various reasons...

But just nailed the crossgrade to Kontakt 6 for $124.50 plus tax! :)

I had several qualifying libraries, but NI picked out my old Kompakt Sony Acid Pro OEM license from like forever ago as the qualifier for this crossgrade deal, LOL!!! No complaints, but thought that was really funny! šŸ˜‚

I still have the Original NI version of East West Symphony Orchestra Silver for Kompakt on my drive, and it still works!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, cclarry said:

AdĀ at Time Space...but prices not reflected yet...EDIT - Prices are there

https://www.timespace.com/collections/native-instruments/virtual-instrument

Also this at Time Space

Upgrade/update to Komplete 13 Ultimate or KompleteĀ for 50% less AND get Zero-Gā€™sĀ Ethera Gold LiteĀ vocal package AND Gothic InstrumentsĀ DRONAR Cinematic AtmospheresĀ worth a combined Ā£70 for FREE - only at Time+Space!
Ā 

Thanks Larry,Ā 

This is what I am purchasing, Komplete 13 Ultimate from Time and Space for $285.00 šŸ‘
Plus I get two BonusĀ  packs:Ā  DRONAR Cinematic Atmospheres and Zero-G Ethera Gold 2.5 LITE for Free

Edited by jesse g
  • Like 2