Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

10 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I still have the Original NI version of East West Symphony Orchestra Silver for Kompakt on my drive, and it still works!

Now they are offering me a Komplete 13 upgrade for $199.50.

Conundrum! Need a hard drive upgrade to even make that possible! 🤪

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, abacab said:

Me too!!

I am going to pass on this.

But it is a cheaper way to get to Komplete than the $599 they wanted a few hours ago.

Free Kontakt Player + Qualifying expansion = $130 to upgrade to Kontakt full.

Then upgrade to Komplete for $199.

Total around $325

• Like 3

I'm going to pass on getting Komplete too. I don't need any of their Effects and Synths. I have better equivalents. As far as samples go, I already have a ton of samples which include samples from Computer Music Magazine, Ultimate RMX 30K Bundle, Reason 11 Suite, MPC2, IK Sampletank SE, plus all the free ones I downloaded over time. Add that plus the factory library of Kontakt full and whatever I got for UVI Workstation and Falcon. I think I'm good LOL!

If I ever need anything more I would just get it separately. My physical modeling REs/VSTs do help fill in a lot of gaps though.

• Like 2

i cant get $239 price in UK which is about £168, UK price is £209

how to get over it?

sweetwater has it for $249 but item must be shipped, they do not email just licenses

jrrshop does not sell it as far as i can see any choice of upgrades....

Edited by dee

30 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I saw someone made a list of all the new content and expansions, and the total new products was 50 or so.

Yeah, I’m not counting those Massive packs, only regular sample libraries and effects. 

I just checked with the local stores here in Australia and the upgrade to Komplete Ultimate 13 from KU10 (which I have) is now $299.00 AUD which is pretty good and tempting. It's got the electric and acoustic guitars which I don't have and if I bought another 2 of those alone it's going to be up there for the same cost. Plus there are the other goodies.

If it all came on the hard drive, I would probably buy it tomorrow but even with the hard drive it comes on there is another 130gig or so that has to be downloaded which is not possible on my terrible internet connection.  Until I can find a solution to that, I will have to wait.

16 hours ago, abacab said:

Conundrum! Need a hard drive upgrade to even make that possible! 🤪

Drive space is not cheap either.  It depends on what other stuff you have.  If you have plenty of drum VIs do you really need to install the Abbey Roads. The same goes for the pianos. As for strings I removed most of them.  I have VSL, EW, 8Dio and who knows what else in that category.

20 hours ago, paulo said:

In my experience having the HD is a waste of time/money. I paid extra for it at the time to save all the download time and NI Access just insisted on downloading it all again anyway. 

I have a v8, v10, v11u and v12uCE hard dive. Doorstops now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1