Native Instruments Komplete upgrade deals starts June 1st!

Yan Filiatrault

5 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Just a curiousity question...

How do the Free instruments get delivered?

Via a single key you paste into Zero-G/T&S's downloader Conduct. IIRC you can also get direct links to the downloads and thus bypass the downloader. Just in case you were thinking of selling them, the files are watermarked.

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Just a curiousity question...

How do the Free instruments get delivered?

Larry Follow these instructions

How to download all your products that use Conduct Library Manager

Visit https://continuata.com/libraries-login and sign in using one of the three options. Google, Facebook or Twitter.

Once signed in, click on Add email address in the top left, then enter the email that you use to purchase your Time+Space products.

Check your emails for the email address you entered in step 2. You should receive an email where you can confirm the email that you added in step 2. Please check your spam/junk folder if you cannot see the email. Note: you can add multiple email addresses to My Libraries, this is useful if you have more than one Time+Space account.

In the email click Confirm and you will be taken to My Libraries. You should now see your email as verified in the top left of the My Libraries page. It may take a minute for the database to update with your products.

Click on the blue download button located to the right of each product and Conduct Library Manager will open.

Click on the Download button located at the bottom of the Conduct Library Manager.

Manual Download Links. 

If you would prefer the manual download links, this can be done by visiting the https://continuata.com/my-libraries/

image.thumb.png.dd232f1ce258fac4bcc9905df5abec62.png

image.thumb.png.01e3bd403eb71c05ad07fd574ca01f25.png

Edited by jesse g

Thanx Doug & Jesse...I was just wondering if they were "Separate" products
or all in one...so that answered my question.  The only one I wanted to be
able to sell was Ethera Gold Lite, because I already have it, so that kills that notion.
I'd like to get this deal at $169...but without being able to offload some stuff 
doubt I'll be able to make it work.  Just the Dronar Freebie is $66 normally...
so there's a whole lot of stuff I'll never used packed into a small price! :P

1 hour ago, jesse g said:

sign in using one of the three options. Google, Facebook or Twitter.

What fresh hell is this?  They have no option to sign in using your own email address.  Looks like they force you to give up access to Google, Facebook or Twitter to get an account.  Which may or may not have any connection to your T&S purchases.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

You can also put the serial in the Continuata Installer (although it looks very similar to Conduct Installer) and download.

Right. That is what I actually did.  Didn't realize that there were two different downloaders. I did not have to give up any information.

You can also download the new Conduct installer from here https://continuata.com/download-app, without having to create an account or sign in. You can then paste the code and download your library. Not sure what all the library-login stuff is about.

Edited by Doug Rintoul

30 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Right. That is what I actually did.  Didn't realize that there were two different downloaders. I did not have to give up any information.

Same downloader with a different skin that's all.
From what I recall if you install one it overwrites the other

Continuata is the better choice as it gives you more options for downloading from
my experience.  The only setting that you get with Conduct is where to download,
and it installs automatically and deletes the archives.  Continuata lets you pick if
you want to "Download & Install", or "Download Only", and whether or not to delete
the archives, which I ALWAYS want to keep...so there's that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheSteven said:

Same downloader with a different skin that's all.
From what I recall if you install one it overwrites the other

No...I have both installed...and Continuata is the preferred because of what I 
just stated

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cclarry said:

No...I have both installed...and Continuata is the preferred because of what I 
just stated

Good to know.

I probably never noticed because I switched to Continuata at somepoint and have been using it ever since.

• Like 1

Oddly, I like the interface of Conduct better, but the functionality isn't there...
Continuata is "blah" but allows more effective dowloading, so that's where I'll
throw my hat.  

If Conduct had the same download options I would probably use it solely...
but as it stands, I want to keep my archives backed up, and Conduct doesn't
keep them...which is a bummer

Edited by cclarry

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Thanx Doug & Jesse...I was just wondering if they were "Separate" products
or all in one...so that answered my question.  The only one I wanted to be
able to sell was Ethera Gold Lite, because I already have it, so that kills that notion.
I'd like to get this deal at $169...but without being able to offload some stuff 
doubt I'll be able to make it work.  Just the Dronar Freebie is $66 normally...
so there's a whole lot of stuff I'll never used packed into a small price! :P

Regular price for Ethera Gold Lite is 13$, so not much to get from that. Since I already have Ethera Gold 2.5 full version, I asked to get instead the Ethera Studio One 5 package that is less expensive than that and they allowed the swap.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Regular price for Ethera Gold Lite is 13$, so not much to get from that. Since I already have Ethera Gold 2.5 full version, I asked to get instead the Ethera Studio One 5 package that is less expensive than that and they allowed the swap.

T&S have allow me to swap in the past as well. Too bad I already have everything Ethera. On the other hand, I am not unhappy I have everything Ethera. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 3:35 PM, Hillmy said:

I got it so I don't have to be frustrated each time I read "FULL KONTAKT REQUIRED!!!"

Me too! Figured $124.50 was a good buy to get out of the perpetual loser club, LOL! :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, abacab said:

Me too! Figured $124.50 was a good buy to get out of the perpetual loser club, LOL! :)

Yep, I'm there too.

I got a few libs that just needed the player. They grew on me very quickly!!

So I figured the $125 was a good entrypoint price. Now I can see what the fuss all about!!

• Like 4