Universal Audio UAD Signature Edition Crossgrade from ANY other UAD Bundle ($142.50)

MusicMan

26 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

PluginDiscounts refunded my purchase and I received the following email:

No bad feelings towards PluginDiscounts.

In the end it worked out in my favor.
I turned around and bought it at UAD using a $25 coupon/voucher that would have expired Dec 1st.

Yeah definitely can't blame them at all. UA stuffed up and they were caught in the middle. Glad to hear it worked out even better for ya 🙂

• Like 1

Oy - just received an email from PluginDiscounts that after all the drama that they were able to fulfil my order and get my codes.
Don't know how many of these orders they were able to fix or if they only got a few and because I was communicating with them I got 'lucky' but now I've purchased the UAD bundle twice.

So if you tried to purchase from PluginDiscounts - check your emails to see if they sent you your license code before buying it again from UAD.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TheSteven said:

If you previously had any of the included UAD plugins that they are surrendered?
I.E. that you don't end up with duplicate licensing? (2 copies of 1176 Limiter Collection for example)

6 hours ago, jngnz said:

They are not surrendered. You end up with multiple single iLok licences. Not a locked bundle.

If you buy from UAD you do not end up with additional iLok licenses.  They just don't re-add existing licenses.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

If you buy from UAD you do not end up with additional iLok licenses.  They just don't re-add existing licenses.

That's interesting.. I didn't know that. I had assumed duplicates from them too. Not that they would be worth much even if UA changes it's policy and allows us to sell them, but I do prefer having the duplicates anyway just in case.

• Like 1

Dang! I don't read the forum for a day and look what happens!    (I'm a little relieved to be honest.)

PS. To any new-ish forum members, if Lars says his "deal-ie" sense is tingling, JUMP!

On 11/17/2023 at 5:49 AM, cclarry said:

I think that this is a mistake...so if they honor it I'll be very happy!

• Great Idea 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Kirean said:

Not sure what store it is, or how reliable they are but they do seem to still have the (crossgrade) bundle on sale for $150

https://vintageking.com/universal-audio-uad-signature-edition-bundle-crossgrade

Oh wow!  🤔 

Although, I've gotta say, the whole "UAD pulling licenses if you don't qualify" thing makes me really nervous about jumping on this. Even overriding my FOMO... 

Plus, some other deals have my attention ATM.  🙂

Edited by mibby

In my case, I don't have any UAD bundles.  I do have the freebie LA-2A as well as the actual LA-2A collection.  Pretty sure I'm not being offered anything special.  In fact, I know my offers are priced at hundreds of dollars more than what they're offering a person with a brand new account.

Edited by HOOK

2 hours ago, HOOK said:

In my case, I don't have any UAD bundles.  I do have the freebie LA-2A as well as the actual LA-2A collection.  Pretty sure I'm not being offered anything special.  In fact, I know my offers are priced at hundreds of dollars more than what they're offering a person with a brand new account.

If you have any coupons/offers they're in your UAD shopping cart.

• Like 1