United Plugins MUnison FREE!

cclarry

Yeah, Firemaster download and activation worked for me, but not Unison. It’s not showing up in United’s My Licences, and when I try to go through the supplied Google link, it tells me the plug-in is “nonpublic”, so can’t be put in my cart. Tried going through Melda, but all I can get is the Demo version.

Edit: Based on Satya’s above post, I’ve just sent support tickets to United and Melda. Hoping that resolves this.

Edited by LAGinz
To add

8 minutes ago, trager said:

Sadly not seeing it here either. Is it possible it's only for people who've bought from their webstore? I don't think I ever bought anything direct.

The FireMaster is showing up and I have bought direct from Melda before.

Could be, I haven't bought directly from either and I am not seeing both offers.

14 minutes ago, trager said:

Sadly not seeing it here either. Is it possible it's only for people who've bought from their webstore? I don't think I ever bought anything direct.

The FireMaster is showing up and I have bought direct from Melda before.

Correct, it says this somewhere in the language but I can't find it to copy and paste.  It only applies to people that have spent money in the portal not just redeemed  as far as I could tell.

Nice freebie (for those that supported them financially in the past)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Yep it worked. And where you can redeem your licenses I found a license key for United Plugins (which is basically Melda as far as I can tell) for FireMaster.

Hmm.. I didn't get the FireMaster serial from Melda. I think I've made one purchase there, but pretty small. There's a lot of people posting in the Facebook group I'm in that they didn't get one or the other deal. I don't know what the criteria is, but I suspect it's past purchasing that meets a certain threshold. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

As an existing customer with six other licenses, I got the following under My Licenses on UnitedPlugins.com:

Your licence key for MUnison is XXXXX

Find the redeem code in your UnitedPlugins account - section My Licences. 

Refer to www.meldaproduction.comand create an account (or sign in to your account if you already have one).

Once signed in, click the Redeem License button.

Paste it in 'Your licence key' column and hit 'Submit key' button.

Your license will be available in 'My Licenses' area. 

Download and install your software using the universal Melda installer. 

Activate it following this walkthrough. 

7 hours ago, pseudopop said:

Thanks for letting us know. I didn't have this one.

https://unitedplugins.com/FireMaster/

I have a coupe of the other "fire" plugins, didn't even realize this one was another one.  Might deserve it's own thread so it doesn't get lost in the mix here.

Seems like more people would be likely to have this as buying something from Melda in the past to get it is probably more common than buying from United Plugins (though I've done both as I appreciate the authorization system and not treating customers like a threat to the business).

• Like 3