Overloud We went CRAZY! Another Free Plug-in + Reverb Library

cclarry

GET THE LIBRARY FOR FREE:  The library is FREE. It can be loaded into REmatrix Full as well as the free REmatrix Player, with the following steps:

1. If you already have REmatrix Full or REmatrix player installed, please skip to step 5
  2. If you do not have an Overloud account, you need to create one for free.
  3. Download and install the free REmatrix Player. That’s our IR loader.
    • REmatrix Player (MacOS X 32 and 64-bit)
    • REmatrix Player (Windows 32-bit)
    • REmatrix Player (Windows 64-bit)
  4. Open the plugin in your daw and when asked for the authorization, log in with your Overloud account. Your license will be automatically displayed. [image]
  5. Download the Dusty Racks Free library
  6. Drag the downloaded library into REmatrix in order to install it.
    • IF ASKED FOR A SERIAL, CLICK CANCEL: the library will be authorized anyway.

UPDATE: It took less time to do than to reformat and post the above.  

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

It does not work in ProChannel and if I instantiate the Player as FX, I am able to drop the free library into  REmatrix, but there are no presets available! Strange!

But now I remember why I dropped REmatrix (except in ProChannel), it has been necessary to authorize the Player itself (crazy, cos it's free!)! And as the only offline authorization for Overloud is an USB stick I passed! With more and more cumbersome authorizations and installations (managers!) I am abstinent to more and more plugin developers! Good for my wallet! 😆

I gave it a quick try in one of my go-to testing hosts, Voltage Modular.  It works. 🙂  I haven't yet tried  in Kushview's Elements, but I assume it should work there, too.

FWIW, several years ago I played with using secondary hosts for FX within Cakewalk, mostly with Voltage Modular.  This enabled me to automate FX within Cakewalk using the host's system of controls. Just another option.

BTW,  I remember being disappointed that the new format is incompatible with the ProChannel format. 

• 1 month later...
52 minutes ago, BTP said:

They sent an email about this again. Free for 5 days only apparently.

Three free reverbs this time - don't recall how many it was last time...

HYBRID FREE: reverb impulse library that combines real spaces with the tones of legendary digital reverb units.

DUSTY RACKS FREE: a selection of 15 rare reverb units of the 80s and 90s

BLACKSTAR STUDIO: a full capture of all the rooms of the Blackstar recording studio, with multiple mic setups.

All libraries come with the REmatrix Player plug-in for free!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

from https://www.overloud.com/products/dusty-racks-free#getfreelib

GET THE LIBRARY FOR FREE

The library is FREE. It can be loaded into REmatrix Full as well as the free REmatrix Player, with the following steps:

1. If you already have REmatrix Full or REmatrix player installed, please skip to step 5
  2. If you do not have an Overloud account, you need to create one for free.
  3. Download and install the free REmatrix Player. That’s our IR loader.
  4. Open the plugin in your daw and when asked for the authorization, log in with your Overloud account.
    Your license will be automatically displayed:
    remtrix-player-authroize.png
  5. Download the Dusty Racks Free library
  6. Drag the downloaded library into REmatrix in order to install it.
    IF ASKED FOR A SERIAL, CLICK CANCEL: the library will be authorized anyway.

Yup... All the same here.

Can't add it to solo, but easily added to Player

All The free Liraries I have so far?

REmatrix Solo

Hybrid Free

Blackstar [Multilayer]

Blackstar

Dusty Racks Free

Lots of great stuff in there. So much so that I'm often overwhelmed and simply stick to my GOTOs instead of searching the subtleties....

13 minutes ago, antler said:

I think the REmatrix libraries use a proprietary format.

there's no files on HDD ? like usual IR ? 

To be honest when i want IR i use Verbsuites , it's more than enougth imho unless someone wants its own wit ch then can be used in Waves IR loader witch is ok .

I remember my fav was the voxengo one made for sonar , superb and highly underatted !!

30 minutes ago, Zo said:

there's no files on HDD ? like usual IR ? 

When you buy a library, you get a single file in the download (can't remember the extension). You drag and drop it on REmatrix to get a prompt to authorise. Once you do, they appear in the built-in browser in the plugin; I admit I haven't searched my drive for files resulting from authorising.

I do like REmatrix, but would love to see a UI update to make the browser a bit easier to use.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1