PA Lindell 69 Series Console Released

cclarry

47 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Did I see it correctly in the background, he uses the "vertical only" Adams in a horizontal position? ...and I thought it's forbidden :D 

You would have to point that out.  I just want to reach into the screen and stand them upright.

• Haha 1

For a limited time only you get the Lindell 69 Series for just $149.99 (MSRP $349) with checkout code.

INTRO-L69S-14999

Owners of one of the following products can benefit from our special license offers of $129.99 for a short period. Just make sure you are logged in and then the price will be shown to you automatically.

Lindell 50 Series, 80 Series, ChannelX, SBC MBC or TE-100, Brainworx bx_console SSL 4000 E, SSL 4000 G, SSL 9000 J, AMEK 9099 or Focusrite SC.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Owners of one of the following products can benefit from our special license offers of $129.99 for a short period. Just make sure you are logged in and then the price will be shown to you automatically.

Yup, and I got my new $75 voucher today. I'll not be giving this voucher away.

• Like 2

"The Helios Type 69 consoles are known for their smooth and harmonic sound, heard on legendary records by Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, David Bowie, The Who and Black Sabbath. Lindell’s 69 Channel Strip faithfully recaptures this classic tone in plugin form.:"

(demos with loops/clips from last week) the overview would be about 20 mins shorter without the adjectives and basics splaining. 

all snark aside. Lindell has been pretty good and useful. don't need another channel strip, but this is about the only alternative to the UAD version. wondering if perhaps a Trident channel strip might be next?  worth buying to provide some incentive? 

2 hours ago, jackson white said:

the overview would be about 20 mins shorter without the adjectives and basics splaining. 

But then the poor sod will not be able to exercise his marketese to attempt to sell a console emulation I'm pretty sure many people outside of specific music production circles in Europe know about. SSL emulations are the only thing which doesn't have to be marketed like that due to their ginormous mind share.

I cant bring myself to watch the video.

Does this really have two Eqs? - three bells and two shelves  - Where?

The Blurb;

Two Classic EQs on Every ChannelThe Lindell emulation combines two Helios EQs in one channel strip. First, there’s the Pre-EQ-69, a 3-band active bell filter loved for musical-sounding boosts and cuts that can add presence and air without harshness and fullness to lows without excessive rumble. Then, there’s the Passive 69, a 2-band shelving EQ with a smooth, musical response for adding depth, warmth, and detail with minimal additional coloration.

15 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I thought there was a list with limitations?

Yes, and the codes don't work on this plugin unfortunately.

I'm not spending my Forever-29 on another channelstrip I won't use. I'm not that big on channelstrips. And I have plenty to choose from already.