40% off Arturia FX Collection 4, now $299 instead of $499:

cclarry

7 hours ago, John1984 said:

Agree. I already own Rev LX-24 and Filter MS-20. So my upgrade from FX Collection 3 to FX Collection 4 is $49. I never hesitate with Arturia -- great people and great products.

I own FX3 and MS20 and my price is $69. It's not a terrible price, but I think I'll skip this round. I'd rather cherry pick a few other plugins that are best in breed instead of just completing the suite of effects.

9 hours ago, jackson white said:

fwiw, not particularly obsessed with vintage emulations. might still prefer some UADs (probably because i've used them longer?) but pretty well covered between Arturia and Overloud GEMs. ymmv

Those Overloud GEMs are really good and I would say better than Arturia in general and on par with the UAD ones I've tried. I do quite like some of the Arturia ones too though, but Overloud has surprised me.

11 minutes ago, Carl Ewing said:

I own $5000+ in Arturia hardware, and a bunch of plugins / software instruments and my price is still $199. So someone who owns nothing could spent $50 and get the same collection.

Customer appreciation FTW. 

In my case 3 Arturia hardware and a ton of Software... and I have the same customer appreciation... 😞

• Like 1

I got a crossgrade price of only 99. Considering the few Arturia fx that I have were freebies, the price was more than fair.  So far, I have one big regret. These have made a lot of plugins I have collected obsolete and I feel like I have a bunch of hard drive filler.  These plugins are the truth and I have to redo a lot of templates.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, dubdisciple said:

I got a crossgrade price of only 99. Considering the few Arturia fx that I have were freebies, the price was more than fair.  So far, I have one big regret. These have made a lot of plugins I have collected obsolete and I feel like I have a bunch of hard drive filler.  These plugins are the truth and I have to redo a lot of templates.

I'd jump at that price too! I've got the 4 or 5 FREEBIES plus Analog Lab 5 and Augmented Strings and my Crossgrade price is $199.  So it's easier to say "no thanks".

• Haha 1