New… Arturia Augmented Brass, Loyalty Offers

ralfrobert

Augmented Brass is $29 for me too!

Cinematic Trio for $29 also!

"a pack of 3 epic big-screen-ready sound banks for Augmented STRINGS, VOICES, and GRAND PIANO, discounted for existing owners of these 3 instruments or Analog Lab."

Edited by abacab
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, abacab said:

Augmented Brass is $29 for me too!

"a pack of 3 epic big-screen-ready sound banks for Augmented STRINGS, VOICES, and GRAND PIANO, discounted for existing owners of these 3 instruments or Analog Lab."

Is there a link for the Cinematic Trio? I am curious to see what my price would be.

10 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Is there a link for the Cinematic Trio? I am curious to see what my price would be.

You should see your price on this same page linked above if you're logged in.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, abacab said:

How do these show up?
As an instrument update or ?

Edited by TheSteven

10 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

How do these show up?
As an instrument update or ?

I don't have these banks, but I've normally found and downloaded my banks for Arturia instruments in-app using the "Store" browser in Analog Lab V. If you own them they should show up in the "owned" category, from where you can install them. Once the sound banks have been installed they should show up in the instrument, as well as Analog Lab.

I'm pretty sure they can be found on the website somewhere, but I've never done it that way. Others may know how to do that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, jngnz said:

...how? I own literally every single one of their products and it shows 49.

Strangely, when logged in, mine is showing $69 (instead off $99 list) but when adding to cart I’m getting another $40 off resulting in the $29 offer in cart. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Sounds pretty good.  The other two "Augmented" do eat a bunch of my CPU though.

I have the Augmented STRINGS and VOICES, and this one sounds good. I am really tempted by the $29 offer! :)

Also am not surprised by the CPU comment. I have Pigments, and that has gotten a bit of a reputation as being heavy on resources. The Augmented series instruments appear to have taken a lot of the Pigments synth engine under the hood, once you look into the advanced mode.

With 4 layers, you should pay attention to how much processing is going on in a preset, especially if you are not running a strong recent model CPU. Just playing back samples is not CPU intensive, but heavy synthesis and effects will eat your CPU.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Found Augmented Strings to be a bit of a resource hog on my core i5, 16GB Ram SSD system. Augmented Brass etc the same I assume?

Same synth engine, so I would assume so. Try the free demo ...

14 hours ago, abacab said:

I don't have these banks, but I've normally found and downloaded my banks for Arturia instruments in-app using the "Store" browser in Analog Lab V. If you own them they should show up in the "owned" category, from where you can install them. Once the sound banks have been installed they should show up in the instrument, as well as Analog Lab.

I'm pretty sure they can be found on the website somewhere, but I've never done it that way. Others may know how to do that.

With all of their other patch sets, when you download them in Analog Lab, they offer a handful of presets that you can load to demo.  With these three, when you download the bank none of the presets are playable.

• Like 1