Black Rooster Black Autumn Sale

cclarry

1 hour ago, lawajava said:

I was waiting for this one. Had seen some YouTube clips which highlighted these.  I saw that once a year they do this so had been anticipating this.

Don't jump just yet...when it comes to JRR it will be about $83

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 3

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

Don't jump just yet...when it comes to JRR it will be about $83

This is exactly why Larry is the boss -- or king, if you prefer -- when it comes to deals.  How about this, Doctor Deal? 

I do think that Larry has a slight resemblance to another doctor. 

image.png.afd3525da2d8335d188960857fee9213.png

• Haha 4

Got the All Bundle from BRA’s website. I needed only the LA3A emulation, but I thought that it would be great to support development with the hope that plugins will get their VST3 versions as soon as possible  (if developers read the board).

I demoed the BRA VLA-3A and Overloud Gem COMP LA, but I liked VLA-3A better. On the other side I still prefer TrackComp 2 emulation of LA-2A, so Overloud’s Gem was the less preferred option.

BTW the -$15 code one gets after subscribing to their mailing list doesn’t work for this specific sale, only the EXTRA10 worked.

On 11/4/2022 at 8:52 PM, mibby said:

Am I greedy for wishing they'd discount for the plugins you already own?

No. Over the past few years I picked up most of their plugins, paying more, in total, than what the bundle is going for now. To not get an upgrade offer (even a simple one, based on a limited number of tiers) means they couldn't care less about loyalty. They're obviously not alone on this, but that doesn't make it any better. 

1 hour ago, fitzroy said:

No. Over the past few years I picked up most of their plugins, paying more, in total, than what the bundle is going for now. To not get an upgrade offer (even a simple one, based on a limited number of tiers) means they couldn't care less about loyalty. They're obviously not alone on this, but that doesn't make it any better. 

On 11/5/2022 at 3:52 AM, mibby said:

Am I greedy for wishing they'd discount for the plugins you already own?

Have you tried emailing their support to ask if they can provide an upgrade code or something instead? Their support seemed pretty helpful in the past. Ideally you shouldn't have to and it should be automatically applied, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

49 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

That's an insane price. If that happens again can someone please tag, or message me! 🤣

Me too! Who cares about a loyalty discount??   BTW, I've found their customer support super helpful in the past.

• Like 2