PA - Any Plugin for 30.99

Frank

ANY Plugin $30.99

This promotion was originally designed for the users of our new Soundwide partners Native Instruments & iZotope. But we have decided to let all our loyal PA users benefit from it as well, even though we are in the midst of the PA Summer Sale. So here we go: Enjoy ANY 1 of our plugins at just $30.99 - no black list!  Please use the code PA-3099 during checkout to knock down the price!

PA-3099

Use code PA-3099 during checkout. This voucher code can only be used once (1x) and it expires June 19, 11:59pm PST. Hurry up to save 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

Edited by Frank
  • Like 2

For me, there are no PA impulse buys anymore! $31 + 25% vat is almost $40. That's too much for an impulse buy IMO (or in the opinion of my purse)!

Sometimes I spend more for a plugin, but only if I really see some need for it, not just for ANOTHER eq, compressor, amp ...

Loops aren't really my thing, and I don't really want the hassle of signing up and cancelling; unless there's a reason for me to sign up (maybe their mastering/publishing service, but not just yet), I'm happy with the voucher.

42 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Really can't believe the $349 dearVR PRO is available at this price

The most discounted I've seen dearVR PRO go for previously was $99, and that only happened once that I can remember. Also, the previous $29 vouchers always excluded the dearVR range; they (i.e. the $30 vouchers) work now though!

2 minutes ago, antler said:

The most discounted I've seen dearVR PRO go for previously was $99, and that only happened once that I can remember. Also, the previous $29 vouchers always excluded the dearVR range; they (i.e. the $30 vouchers) work now though!

dearVR PRO is $79 on the dear Reality  site today, which I already thought was crazy, seeing how I was so happy to buy dearVR MUSIC on sale from them for $49.   (I didn't know that their stuff was available from PA.) 

The truth is I am very happy using dearVR MUSIC and I put it on every track when I do binaural.  I do wonder if PRO will be more CPU intensive because it does so much more.  I have grown to love the spaces just for regular old stereo reverb, and PRO has a lot more presets.

Only 12 hours to make up my mind.

1 hour ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

dearVR PRO is $79 on the dear Reality  site today, which I already thought was crazy, seeing how I was so happy to buy dearVR MUSIC on sale from them for $49.   (I didn't know that their stuff was available from PA.) 

The truth is I am very happy using dearVR MUSIC and I put it on every track when I do binaural.  I do wonder if PRO will be more CPU intensive because it does so much more.  I have grown to love the spaces just for regular old stereo reverb, and PRO has a lot more presets.

Only 12 hours to make up my mind.

Can VR PRO do everything from VR Music and more?

2 hours ago, jesse g said:

For me it is going to be either the,  bx_limiter True Peak or the bx_console AMEK 9099...  decisions,... decisions.

Have both but that one is an easy choice, Amek 9099.

True Peak has been less than $30 a few times and expect it to happen again.  I like it, but there was a decent amount of criticism on release on the other side of the fan faire.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Can VR PRO do everything from VR Music and more?

I've tried to find the answer to this question - as far as I know, yes; Music is a 'lite' version of PRO. On the dearVR website, it says that you can upgrade to PRO, so I take that as meaning the features in PRO are a superset to those of Music.

Happy to stand corrected if I'm wrong though.

• Like 1