Amplitube 20th Anniversary

cclarry

3 minutes ago, LAGinz said:

Would be nice to get a 20th anniversary CPU fix.

It would be nice, but then it's the internal oversampling that causes that from my understanding, so if they dropped that, the aliasing police and Plugindoctor brigade would be up in arms, so either way they'll get a hard time 🤣

• Like 2

6 hours ago, John Maar said:

The only collections I don't own are Dimebag Darrell (which I don't think I'll ever want) and the new Mesa/Boogie 2 collection (which I'd like to have, but isn't on sale).

So, nothing for me.

I gottem all except Mesa 2. Dimebag is quite good collection. That Roland amp in there sounds so much different than whats in AT5. If you are into that sound.

As far as post, its a cool time line poster. I never realized Orange was older than Mesa 1. Both are my most used sims cols. I will probably get Mesa 2 at the next GB. I frequently use both AT4 and AT5 in the same project just to keep it different and interesting. Same sims in AT4 sound totally different than in AT5 to me.

I checked my products, looks like i started using around 2015.

Edited by telecode 101
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

I gottem all except Mesa 2. Dimebag is quite good collection. That Roland amp in there sounds so much different than whats in AT5. If you are into that sound.

As far as post, its a cool time line poster. I never realized Orange was older than Mesa 1. Both are my most used sims cols. I will probably get Mesa 2 at the next GB. I frequently use both AT4 and AT5 in the same project just to keep it different and interesting. Same sims in AT4 sound totally different than in AT5 to me.

I checked my products, looks like i started using around 2015.

Oh, what the hey-ho. I was able to apply $12 in JAM points, so got the Dimebag collection for $27.99. Now I just need a good sale on Mesa 2.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, MusicMan said:

It would be nice, but then it's the internal oversampling that causes that from my understanding, so if they dropped that, the aliasing police and Plugindoctor brigade would be up in arms, so either way they'll get a hard time 🤣

Nope i pointed  the culprite and it was linked to internal routing .... they're supposed to be on it ... confirmed by support .

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
Just now, locrian said:

Recently I've been getting this annoying pop-up message (in both the standalone and plug-in).  Is this happening to anyone else and is there a way to prevent it?

image.thumb.png.4d3165cc08a97280f0429018ab2d2364.png

Initially I thought this might be the result of an registration/activation issue, but AT5 correctly displays what I own and what I don't own.  And all the items I do own seem to work properly (at least the few that I checked).  So, this pop-up does not seem to be an error message.

I would guess that you're trialing something?

I wish the Amplitude stuff was available outside of the IK ecosystem like Kuassa or Nembrini.  As it is, I rarely use it because I don't want to spin up a whole Amplitude session just to get a pedal I want to use...

Just now, mibby said:

I wish the Amplitude stuff was available outside of the IK ecosystem like Kuassa or Nembrini.  As it is, I rarely use it because I don't want to spin up a whole Amplitude session just to get a pedal I want to use...

Thanks, I thought that might be the case, but I've never started a trial on AT5 (or any IKM product for that matter).

I'm curious if this is happening to just me or to others as well (possibly resulting from a recent update).

6 minutes ago, mibby said:

Nope that isn't it, because I get the same stupid pop up despite the fact I own everything that is in the version of AT5 I have installed (i.e. I didn't update when they released Mesa 2 as I don't have that and didn't update the program to give me stuff I don't have)

But I also wish AT5 was lighter on the resources and everything didn't feel locked into opening up the whole thing.

Edited by Brian Walton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Brian Walton said:

Nope that isn't it, because I get the same stupid pop up despite the fact I own everything that is in the version of AT5 I have installed (i.e. I didn't update when they released Mesa 2 as I don't have that and didn't update the program to give me stuff I don't have)

Okay, thanks for confirming that it's not just me!

• Like 1