2 AAS sound bank free

satya

4 minutes ago, Zo said:

Now you're tempting me , i was going for the Omnisphere giant one but was worring about cpu hit , how does this one  is in that aspect  ...

Did ya tried Ez keyz dream , i really like their approach in pacthes really stuff i would have created on my own , but the controls are kinda limited ...

Those Omni sonicextensions look great but they are sooo expensive!  

CPU seems pretty good on Lo-fi Dreams in Falcon (5 - 10% on average per patch) but I'm running a Ryzen 5800X (8 core 16 thread) which might make a difference. 

Yes, I have EZ Keys Dream Machine - nice but kinda different to Lo-Fi Dreams. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZincT said:

Those Omni sonicextensions look great but they are sooo expensive!  

CPU seems pretty good on Lo-fi Dreams in Falcon (5 - 10% on average per patch) but I'm running a Ryzen 5800X (8 core 16 thread) which might make a difference. 

Yes, I have EZ Keys Dream Machine - nice but kinda different to Lo-Fi Dreams. 

If ya had to keep one ? 

Cpu will be the double here isnce i have 8 threads

@ZincT  by the way was thinking of getting also ezx dream pop , do you have it ? there's an organic touch on it , wondering to layer it for Lofi beats 

Hip Hop ezx is already superb in that aspect .. 

By the way the cpu numbers you gave me , are those on the Falcon Gui , right ?

Edited by Zo

14 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Dang, I need dis. 

wait , let me try it ... 

Fleer , if ya have Falcon , the built in library is pretty dope , was exploring it yesturday becasue i needed to free up some space, , seems like i'm gonna tale some more space at the end lol /...

check the bells for exemple , even when at first some sound strange , fast tweak on macro is suuficent o make some great 

Exemple here  : patch is "Fog Chime 1.1" (not the blue one my mouse is other not yet loaded) 

Original patche sucks , but bell 1 and 3 off , reduced Bell 3 and delay and reverb and voila ...

image.thumb.png.b2fde62baa99d4a24f8ca6eb30048d75.png

Edited by Zo

39 minutes ago, Zo said:

@ZincT  by the way was thinking of getting also ezx dream pop , do you have it ? there's an organic touch on it , wondering to layer it for Lofi beats 

Hip Hop ezx is already superb in that aspect .. 

By the way the cpu numbers you gave me , are those on the Falcon Gui , right ?

Don't have either of those Zo but I was looking at ezx dream pop on KVR. 

Yes those numbers were from cpu meter in Falcon. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Don't have either of those Zo but I was looking at ezx dream pop on KVR. 

Yes those numbers were from cpu meter in Falcon. 

Dream Pop EZX is 1 of my favs. It has more than standard drum with lots od different percussion stuff. There is even pads in it. Very usable IMO.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

You mean there is a topic? That's just your opinion.

Since one or two posts were On Topic ("2 AAS sound bank free") maybe the Topic should be change to what people have been discussing and a new one for the AAS banks created?  Or is that putting the vehicle before the bull?  :P