Oeksound Releases bloom

Heath Row

bloom

An adaptive tone shaper. It analyzes the character of a signal and applies corrections to the perceived tonal balance for a more even and refined sound.

bloom.MRQPRJoE_lbm3A.png

what we wish an EQ would do

Control irregularities in a rough sound

Increase warmth, clarity, or brightness in a safe and controlled fashion

Transform the tone of a sound with natural-sounding results

Track through Bloom with low latency mode

find your tone with bloom

Bloom is an adaptive tone shaper. It analyzes the character of a signal and applies corrections to the perceived tonal balance for a more even and refined sound. It also lets you shape the tone and character of a track, for example, by adding warmth, brightness, or clarity. Tonal adjustments made with Bloom are dynamic and context-aware. This, together with its carefully designed user interface, makes the plug-in quick and intuitive to use and helps keep the material sounding natural, even when making radical changes.

fits the occasion

Bloom boosts and cuts frequencies only when needed, helping to mitigate energy build-ups and reveal more detail. It lets you make tonal changes quickly while being considerate of the source material. For example, you can boost the high-end on vocals without emphasizing unwanted sibilance. With Bloom, bright doesn’t need to mean shrill, and big doesn’t need to mean boomy. Use it to shape tone with confidence.

starting point or finishing touches

Bloom can work as a good starting point when shaping a sound. Useful for quickly crafting single tracks towards a cohesive mix, it’s also equally functional as a bus processor, whether for sculpting groups or sensitively shaping a master. Get your mix up to speed effortlessly, or dive deeper to bring that exact sound you envisioned to life.

bloom - $209USD

https://oeksound.com/plugins/bloom/

Edited by Heath Row
  • Like 1

• Heath Row changed the title to Oeksound Releases bloom

My wife and I set up a new rule in 2024 where I have to be able to justify every purchase to her. I have struggled to do so with a lot of plugins I wanted to buy, but „it does the same thing as a bunch of others I own, but it's pink“ will be one of the easiest pitches yet.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2
  • Haha 12

Ya- $200 for a plugin. Lol.

I just spent $200 for Salu, which is close to 100 GB of some of the most beautiful instrument recordings I've ever heard in a virtual instrument. And it required a couple hours of walkthrough videos to convince me it was worth it.

The price vs. value in this market is totally out of whack. And people advocating $200 for a plugin that just hit the market.......I have words for these people. 😡 

• Like 6

14 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Too much money...
I'll wait until it's on sale for $29, then hem and haw until I discover that the sale already ended.
Tried & true technique. 

I prefer to wait until $29. Say Installed!

The next $29 sale I forget I bought it last time and I buy it again.

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 4