Nugen Audio Free Plugin and $100 Voucher

cclarry

for taking a survey...

it’s time to embark on our annual customer survey!

In around 5 minutes, you can help with our quest to make the best plug-ins across all the seven seas!

TAKE THE SURVEY

In return, receive BURIED TREASURE (a $100 NUGEN voucher and one FREE plug-in from the options below)!

Have a gander…

Voucher for part purchase only. Can not be stacked with other discounts. The value of the product must exceed the value of the voucher. The survey ends February 06, 2024. The voucher expires March 05, 2024.

https://nugenaudio.com/annual-survey-2024/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

So we can pick one of these:

Stereoizer Elements
       Stereoplacer Elements
       Monofilter Elements
       Aligner
       Jotter
       SigMod

But which one?

Already have Aligner, SigMod, Stereoizer Elements and Monofilter Elements. 

I guess that leaves Stereoplacer Elements…

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

23 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Stereoizer Elements
       Stereoplacer Elements
       Monofilter Elements
       Aligner
       Jotter
       SigMod

But which one?

That’s the one I took. Is there an upgrade you think?

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Stereoizer Elements
       Stereoplacer Elements
       Monofilter Elements
       Aligner
       Jotter
       SigMod

But which one?

Right...I took Stereoplacer Elements and there is an upgrade to the full version for $69. Minimum spend to use the discount code is $100. I added Stereoizer Elements. With tax included I'm getting the two of them for $22.50. What do you reckon? Reason I'm looking at Stereoplacer is because I was interested in Klevgrand Haaze 2 and this seems to be the same sort of thing.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

Anyone on Reason 12? Having a problem. I add Stereoplacer in the rack (Windows 10). If I try to delete the plugin I get a Hardware Exception Error and the plugin won't delete. Any ideas?

28 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Right...I took Stereoplacer Elements and there is an upgrade to the full version for $69. Minimum spend to use the discount code is $100. I added Stereoizer Elements. With tax included I'm getting the two of them for $22.50. What do you reckon? Reason I'm looking at Stereoplacer is because I was interested in Klevgrand Haaze 2 and this seems to be the same sort of thing.

I used the coupon previously the same way. Choices are very limited. 

However, the full version of Stereoizer is awesome.  The other one I use is MonoFilter.  I've never found a real use for StereoPlacer, but may have to try it out again.

The only one I didn't have was SigMod, which I've been interested in, but I've never really felt like paying the asking price for it.  :)

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

4 minutes ago, mibby said:

The only one I didn't have was SigMod, which I've been interested in, but I've never really felt like paying the asking price for it.  :)

Ditto....that's what I chose

• Like 3

I picked SigMod since I already own Aligner, MonoFilter4/Stereoizer3/StereoPlace3.

I applied the $100 voucher to ISL2. Not that I need another Limiter but it was just about the only item on offer that I was willing to lay down a U$Grant for. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

Tempting.. but i vowed to not add any more effects i wont use.

It's even less of a temptation for me, because I won't even pretend that I understand how to use any of this stuff! That said,  I have licenses for 4 of their plugins! I suppose, sometime in the future, I will attempt to learn how to use them. 

Any advice on where to start (simplest plugin of theirs to understand and get results)? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Any advice on where to start (simplest plugin of theirs to understand and get results)? 

I would recommend A/B Assist and the Elements Plugins for a starting point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Right. I‘M going to get the Stereoplacer upgrade but I need to get one of the $49 plugins to take me over the $100 so I can get the upgrade for €13.50. So what one should I get? Doesn’t really matter but better to get something a little bit useful. To be honest, Stereoplacer is the only one out of the whole lot of them that I actually like. Good on guitar. 

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Right. I‘M going to get the Stereoplacer upgrade but I need to get one of the $49 plugins to take me over the $100 so I can get the upgrade for €13.50. So what one should I get? Doesn’t really matter but better to get something a little bit useful. To be honest, Stereoplacer is the only one out of the whole lot of them that I actually like. Good on guitar. 

Good to know. In da house. 
Don’t sleep on SigMod. 

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Good to know. In da house. 
Don’t sleep on SigMod. 

Definitely recommend testing SigMod first, it crashes all DAWs I tested and is incompatible with many plugins. They are aware of the issue.