Hobo Train "The Song" Now with video

garybrun

22 hours ago, garybrun said:

We have just launched our video of "The Song"
I'm on the mixer  🙂

Hobo Train - "The Song"

Value your thoughts people.
Thanks for looking

Hooray! It's finally released. Congratulations. Wonderful mix. I left a comment on the video that included another request for info on where the name "Hobo Train" came from. 😄

Edited by John Maar
  • Thanks 1

On 12/29/2023 at 3:35 PM, mark skinner said:

Absolutely incredable Gary !    You must be Very proud of this  (as you should be).  Nice fade with the credits as well. 

Loved it ..   mark

Thanks for taking the time to comment and listen Mark.
I always value your opinion.
Merry Christmas.

Gary

On 12/29/2023 at 3:21 PM, John Maar said:

Hooray! It's finally released. Congratulations. Wonderful mix. I left a comment on the video that included another request for info on where the name "Hobo Train" came from. 😄

Thanks for taking the time to comment and listen and also posting a comment on YouTube.
I'm sure they will get back to you shortly.
Merry Christmas.

Gary

• Like 1

Happy new year Gary ! I'm hoping you and your band will do Very well this new year. BTW , the lead break on "The Song" was Fantastic ! Pass it along to the player.. He covered all the bases on it. It was also nice to see the face behind the lead vocalist. He has a Very Nice distinct voice that crosses a few normal boundaries.  Best of luck on your next one ..   ms

• Thanks 1

This is one of those songs I see on our song forum that is so extremely professional and well done to the point that it should be a big "commercial" hit ! I like the video very much too. I like that it shows the process of the birth of a song with a pad and pen, acoustic guitar and inspiration, goes to the studio with the band and then the stage performance. Wishing you much success!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, treesha said:

This is one of those songs I see on our song forum that is so extremely professional and well done to the point that it should be a big "commercial" hit ! I like the video very much too. I like that it shows the process of the birth of a song with a pad and pen, acoustic guitar and inspiration, goes to the studio with the band and then the stage performance. Wishing you much success!

Thanks so much @treesha for taking the time to listen.

@mark skinner working on the next one now.
Will post up various ideas like before as it progresses.
Thomas the male vocalist was on the "Voice" here in Norway a few years back.
When I first started engineering them...  his voice was quite difficult to sit in the pocket because its a cross between male and female...  very unique,

@Supa Reels  All the best for the New Year to you and yours too.

@Makke Thank you for taking the time to listen and comment.

@Eric Parsons  Thank You Eric.

Edited by garybrun
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, bjornpdx said:

Enjoyed this one a lot, Gary.  I agree with everyone above and also just wanted to say that for a Norwegian the lead singer sure has a great C&W voice.  🙂 

-Bjorn

Thank you Bjørn for listening and commenting.
I agree with you regarding Thomas's voice 🙂