Orchestral Tools 25 Euro Voucher

cclarry

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Too bad I don't like the Sine Player.

I'm not crazy about the Sine Player.  I'd put it up there with UVI's Player as among the sample players I find to be disappointing.  But I own several Orchestra Tools libraries for Sine Player that I like. I just picked up the Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 Solo Cello for only €1 after using the voucher.  I think that's a very sweet deal. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I just picked up the Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 Solo Cello for only €1 after using the voucher.  I think that's a very sweet deal. 

Where did you find this?  Lots of scrolling on the site and I don't see this (or many) solo instruments near the Berlin Orchestra section.

44 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

Where did you find this?  Lots of scrolling on the site and I don't see this (or many) solo instruments near the Berlin Orchestra section.

Make sure you click on the tab that reads "instruments" to view the various instruments that make up a collection.  I don't think Orchestra Tools has a very intuitive website design. 

https://www.orchestraltools.com/store/collections/inspire-2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

12 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

I'm not crazy about the Sine Player.  I'd put it up there with UVI's Player as among the sample players I find to be disappointing.  But I own several Orchestra Tools libraries for Sine Player that I like. I just picked up the Berlin Orchestra Inspire 2 Solo Cello for only €1 after using the voucher.  I think that's a very sweet deal. 

I would've love Sin Player if it came out 20 years ago when they average person couldn't afford the price of most sample libraries.  I would have liked to purchase just a small piece needed.  That was back when Gigastudio was king.

Not sure what I'm gonna get this year.  Last year I got one for the Phoenix library.

Their libraries sure are pricey for not having to pay a Kontakt license.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, satya said:

I brought the cello n I don't like it 

After playing with the Inspire 2 Solo Cello, I'm not in love with it. The Salu Cello is vastly superior. My issues with the Inpsire 2 Solo Cello are: 

1. The vibrato on the two legato patches is too heavy for my tastes
2. The looping is poorly executed; that should be fixed
3,  There's far too much room baked in for my taste

However, the Soft Sustains patch is pretty nice.  In fact, I immediately put it in song I'm working on. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1