Arturia - Not a Deal, just praise

X-53mph

I just want to give a shout out to Arturia Customer Support.

I bought a second hand Minilab Mk2 on eBay. Of course, the keyboard and the software had already been licensed to the original owner, but I thought I'd reach out to Arturia and ask if they could help out. In less than 24 hours I had my keyboard licensed, and licenses for all the bundled software and freebies that came with the original keyboard.

This is amazing customer support if you consider that they will not be making any profit on this sale.

Well done Arturia

• Like 21

Sadly, though I love the products and respect the people, they were not able to do that in my situation. They only recommended that I buy the new/current release.

...but they were quick to reply and polite through and through...

• Sad 1

Well I'm happy for you, I'm having a bad experience, here in South America twenty days ago I bought an interface minifuse 4 which brought the NON-original electrical source and they still don't solve the problem for me, as well as they don't respect the five-year warranty, nothing advisable to buy in these places.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I have only positive things to say about their software (synths, FX) and hardware (MiniLab controllers and MiniFuse interface). All perfect. And their support is second to none. I consider Arturia to be one of the finest examples in music production. 

• Like 5

I'm talking about how bad the support of the official agent of Arturia is here in South America, because more than ten days to answer a complaint for the purchase of an incomplete product and not give me a solution to the problem I think in my particular case it's a real disaster, it's totally inadmissible to understand that a company like Arturia sends the incomplete products and much worse does not take the responsibility of answering and solving the complaints in a timely manner.

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Walter Cruz said:

They're really good!

It's kinda interesting to see that like 10 years ago Arturia was seen like a 'meh' company, and NI was quite a powerhouse back then, and now the things reversed :)

Until some stuffed shirts decide to buy them out.  Always a fear now in the DAW world.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, pseudopop said:

But they are increasing the likelihood of future sales.

Exactly. That's why it's smart for companies to do stuff like this. You lose money on the current transaction,  but you look at things long term,  over the lifetime of the customer.  In this case, the customer went on to a forum to tell others about his great experience. A company can't buy advertising that is as powerful as that. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

Glad they took care of you. I bought a used Audient interface and they refused to give me the software or even register it on their site...

It is obvious that they do not give you support, because the Audient interface is not a product of Arturia, you should go to the Audient support.

16 hours ago, JT music said:

It is obvious that they do not give you support, because the Audient interface is not a product of Arturia, you should go to the Audient support.

Yeah, I was talking about Audient and highlighting how not all companies have the same policies with second hand items.

Edited by Esteban Villanova