IKM Giveaway: AmpliTube SVX 2

BTP

Cool.  I have all the amps and cabs as part of a Total Studio Bundle, but maybe with this, Custom Shop will have a check mark for SVX2 instead of telling me I don't have the Collection.  Trying to figure out what I had for GB25 was overly complicated because I had to compare all the collections  with what I already had.  

Confirmed: Custom Shop now shows a check mark. 🙂   

Edited by User 905133
to report results
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, satya said:

Custom shop is not installing it says 

CreateProcess Failed code 2 😞

I didn't install it from the Custom Shop. I added the license from the giveaway pop-up by pressing REDEEM.  If I didn't already have the components, I'd update AmpliTube 5 the usual way. Did you try IK's Product Manager?

To be clear re: the Custom Shop: once I clicked REDEEM on the popup, I had the license and therefore it went from saying it would cost 100 units to saying I had a license for the collection.

Hope this clarifies my reason for mentioning the Custom Shop.  

• Thanks 1

This is the better of the two SVX collections for AmpliTube, as it includes the SVX-15N in both 1964 and 1966 versions. I have no regrets paying for it way back when. But free? If you don't have AmpliTube, this is a no-brainer reason to d/l the free version.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, John Maar said:

This is the better of the two SVX collections for AmpliTube, as it includes the SVX-15N in both 1964 and 1966 versions. I have no regrets paying for it way back when. But free? If you don't have AmpliTube, this is a no-brainer reason to d/l the free version.

Assuming you can afford the HD space.

I already had it, but pretty sure even the "free" install is going to be north of 4GB due to IKM's installer puts the whole suite on your computer and then puts everything you don't own in a trial mode.

Edited by Brian Walton

13 hours ago, John Maar said:

This is true. I got it. Its great. No extra jam points, though I do have 191 and dont know what to do with them. Maybe in 10 years if I upgrade to TS.

I gotta say, IKM are giving away for free lots of their best stuff. Kind of makes me bitter I paid for them. 😞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

This is true. I got it. Its great. No extra jam points, though I do have 191 and dont know what to do with them. Maybe in 10 years if I upgrade to TS.

I gotta say, IKM are giving away for free lots of their best stuff. Kind of makes me bitter I paid for them. 😞

JamPoints = real discount on ToneX pedal

• Like 1