Regret Fred

Sheens

• Sheens changed the title to anything you regret posting here ?

Well, sort of.

1. I made a comment one time that was taken out of context.

A couple of you guys here scolded me about it and as a result the other person involved and I were banned for a week.

Both of us were left scratching our heads over it because we both understood, but nobody else did. We talked and joked about it via email.

Without mentioning names this person posted a picture of their significant other that was very provocative. I made a comment something along the lines that someone else's pics that were nowhere near as provocative gets it deleted, but this persons pic was ok.

It wasn't worded that way, but that was the intent. Literally like 5 minutes later we were both banned for a week with no explanation. I can only guess someone reported the thread and immediate action was taken.

2. Back in the beginning I misunderstood Ed's humor and actually thought he was messing with me. I was completely wrong about that and always felt bad about it. I guess this is my apology to him for thinking that.

Other than that, I have zero regrets about anything I've said on these forums since the beginning.

Edited by Shane_B.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shane_B. said:

Other than that, I have zero regrets about anything I've said on these forums since the beginning.

That doesn't mean I haven't changed my mind about certain people and the topics at hand, for the better. 

Nothing really gets under my skin anymore and 99.9% of everything "bad" I see here and in life just rolls off my back now.

I was thinking of starting a thread like this a while ago but always backed out. Glad you did.

And now back to my Blueberry Vodka and some John Barleycorn Must Die.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

• Sheens changed the title to Regret Fred