Hello Mr Larry, great to see you here - how's it going?
A good old-fashioned Cakewalk forum-style walk through:
1. Click on the drop-down arrow next to your name at the top right of a forum page:
2. From the list, choose Profile:
3. On the screen that opens, at the left side of the header, click on the small Profile Photo icon:
4. Assuming you have a photo on your computer you wish to use, make sure the Upload Photo option is checked in the 'Photo Type' field. Then click Choose Single File which will open an Explorer window - navigate to the photo on your computer you wish to use and select Open.
5. To confirm the upload, click on Continue:
6. Finally, resize the image as required and click Save: