NOMAD FACTORY INTEGRAL STUDIO PACK 3 : $39 @ Best Service

MusicMan

NOMAD FACTORY INTEGRAL STUDIO PACK 3 : $39  @ Best Service

Was previously JRRShop as when I checked Best Service hadn't put it on sale yet. Updated to Best Service as the price is better :)

All individual products on sale too.

https://www.bestservice.com/en/integral_studio_pack_iii.html

INTEGRAL STUDIO PACK 3
The following Bundle from Nomad Factory contains everything you might ever need to get the best out of your audio sequencer host application in a professional studio environment.

From the warm analog sound of the new Blue Tubes Bundle V3 to the professional processing capabilities of the Analog Signature Pack, the complete Liquid Bundle 2 stunning effect Pack bundle completed by the beautiful BlueVerb DRV-2080, the essential Studio Suite for even more great audio processing, the new Analog Mastering Tools and the Retrology Series, finally the hot Rock Amp Legends designed by Rock Star Jimmy Crespo...

All you need is there and finally available to all at an unbeatable price!

Includes

• Analog Mastering Tools - More Info
  • Analog Signature Pack - More Info
  • Blue Tubes Dynamics Pack - More Info
  • Blue Tubes Effects Pack - More Info 
  • Blue Tubes Equalizers Pack - More Info
  • Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox - More Info
  • BlueVerb DRV-2080 - More Info
  • Essential Studio Suite - More Info
  • Liquid Bundle II - More Info
  • Motown Retro Bundle - More Info
  • British Bundle - More Info
  • PulseTec EQs - More Info
  • All-Tech EQ - More Info
  • Rock Amp Legends - More Info
  • ECHOES - More Info
  • MAGNETIC II - More Info

Summary

• 50 Processors Plug-Ins
  • Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
  • Easy-to-use interfaces

Specs
Apple Minimum Requirements : 
Macintosh® Intel Core Solo® 1.5GHz with 1Gb of RAM.
Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7.x, 10.8.x 
Compatible Intel Macs, PPC are not supported.

Apple Compatibility : 
AudioUnit - RTAS (Pro Tools) and VST plug-ins.
32-bit and 64-bit are supported.
You can authorize our software on up to 3 computers with a simple one-click authorization procedure (no dongle key required).

Windows Minimum Requirements : 
Pentium® iV 2GHz / Athlon™XP 2GHz with 1Gb of RAM. 
Windows 7 - Windows 8, Windows- XP, Windows Vista are supported (32-bit and 64-bit).

Windows Compatibility : 
VST and RTAS (Pro Tools) plug-ins.
32-bit and 64-bit are supported.
You can authorize this software on up to 3 computers with a simple one-click authorization procedure (no dongle key required).

Edited by MusicMan
Updated to Best Service as per Hurricane's reply
  • Like 6

I find the Liquid Effects really useful for quick'n'dirty modulated delay effects and the delay, and I use them a lot (forget about the reverb and compressor/gate).  Echoes is a very nice sounding delay.  And I like the Pultec/All-Tech EQs as part of my "mastering" chain (and for getting the classic Pultec effect on low end too).

To my mind and ears, there's a lot of similarity in the various channel strips, and there are more limiters in various shapes and sizes that you can shake a stick at!  The Essentials suite is pretty useless nowadays.  YMMV of course.

But for $59, there's probably enough there to get some value out of.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Still love them after all those years. Got them in 2016.  Bundle price was regularly on sale for $99 so this is at its lowest. 
ECHOES and MAGNETIC II are still pretty pretty good. 

Do you know if any of them have been updated to VST3 yet? Their new reverb is, but this pack and from what I can gather the packs it's made up from seem to just say VST2. It wouldn't surprise me if they just haven't reflected it on their site etc, but I also wouldn't be surprised at no updates.

To me Echoes and Magnetic are great plugins. I got this suite long time ago. I don't think Echoes and Magnetic was part of the suite back then. But they gave me a great discount to add them. 

I really forget how good Magnetic sounds. Echo sounds great too. As well as all the Blue Tubes. They have gotten pushed to the back of the pile in favor of some of my other plugins, but they still have the sound of quality with them all. 

Except for those Essential plugins. I don't think I have ever used them.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Grem said:

I really forget how good Magnetic sounds. Echo sounds great too. As well as all the Blue Tubes. They have gotten pushed to the back of the pile in favor of some of my other plugins, but they still have the sound of quality with them all. 

I agree and the Blue Tubes is where I discovered the Fairchild limiter as well as Pulteq EQs.

• Like 1

Oops, I saw Larry's similar thread first before Hurricane made the above post and I posted there instead. So let me repost my question here: 

A decade ago a lot of folks were praising the British and Motown bundles.  Is anyone here still using these today and find them worthy of recommendation? I'd love to get the thoughts on them from people who own them, especially now that they're only around 15 bucks each.  

54 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

The entire bundle is $39 at Best Service:

https://www.bestservice.com/en/integral_studio_pack_iii.html

That's tempting even if I haven't used one in years...
(as that little voice whispers 'you could complete your collection' and another part of my brain responses 'yeah like you really wanted to')
There were a couple I had wanted to pick up at one point, sure I've got those bases covered by now...
But still... 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

That's tempting even if I haven't used one in years...
(as that little voice whispers 'you could complete your collection' and another part of my brain responses 'yeah like you really wanted to')
There were a couple I had wanted to pick up at one point, sure I've got those bases covered by now...
But still... 

Just do it! â„¢

• Haha 4

• MusicMan changed the title to NOMAD FACTORY INTEGRAL STUDIO PACK 3 : $39 @ Best Service