We have been updated!!! ​😮​

craigb

32 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I'll be exposed for the fraud I Am when the actual post count is updated. 😞 

Those who know you & love you have always known.
We were just too kind to let you know that we knew.

Now that you know that we knew and that we know that you know we knew we can move on to the we know you know we knew that you knew we knew and can pretend we're all nubes that know nothing and can dispense with intense tongue twisters.  OK?

BTW regarding your sister... Does she still sell shiny sea shells at the sea shore along with sandwiches of albacore and chocolate s'mores? 
Though often made hasty, they were quite tasty.

• Haha 1

Interesting.... I don't notice as much of a change on my DAW as I do I my iPad.

Here on my DAW I wouldn't have realized anything had changed but on my iPad, colors and such are different?

I guess it's the way my eyes interface with the screens?

3 hours ago, craigb said:

Apparently, dark grey on black is a thing now?

Yes. It is a thing that breaks several accessibility standards, but why care about all those which have some sort of vision related handicap when you have to flex your graphic design muscles?

Also, in some threads you have this right column which steals screen space, gives irrelevant information to people that participated in the thread, attachments, who posted more and so on.

Now, the buttons for multi page threads are almost invisible unless you hover your mouse over...assuming you can actually see them.

The reputation thing has been removed, which renders post reactions as useless as the unnecessary space between your post count and avatar.

But the best part about is you can't ask or complain about those issue in the relevant forum section because it has been set to read only.

Edited by Bruno de Souza Lino

This is still a work in progress though, remember. This version of the forum software has apparently broken some of the previous theme customisations that the devs are working on bringing back now.  Let's not throw any shade until it's all settled.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bruno de Souza Lino said:

After some checking, contrast ratio of the page buttons to the background when you're not hovering over them is 1.03:1, which fails all WebAIM standards for accesibility. The acceptable ratio for them would be 3:1

I wish this was more widely followed but alas the few always seem to be forgotten

Looks good on my S10 phone. And as I was browsing the forum this afternoon at my music machine I noticed some changes.  Mostly that righthand column... I just thought that I unknowingly changed a setting.  LOL!!

Nope, not me this time. :)

Edited by Grem