IKM ToneX SE for $50

telecode 101

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Note: "Sorry, JamPoints may not be combined with this special offer."

yup. same here. i think i will wait for a GB or hardware bundle deal. Though, if you get it this way, one is eligible for upgrade pricing to Max should you want it one day.

20 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

TONEX rules.  Low CPU usage and amazing sound and feel (with select captures) and my favorite stuff isn't what IKM captured.

The only problem with the deal is you will want to get the pedal which will in turn make this purchase redundant.

is there a point to having a pedal if you dont play live? just curious.

8 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

is there a point to having a pedal if you dont play live? just curious.

Yes, switching between sounds mid song, using a computer you have to run the project at super low latency.  I can't run a full track with effects at 3ms latency.  You kill the feel of what it does if you run high latency, it integrates with other pedals, quick practice with headphones without starting up a computers, etc.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 4:32 PM, PavlovsCat said:

Does anyone know if this purchase qualifies for the group buy or not. @Peter - IK Multimedia, could you weigh in? 

This does not qualify for the group buy as TONEX is not part of the group buy.

Also, for others - this uses a promo code which is why it cannot be combined with JamPoints as promo codes and JamPoints cannot be stacked.

12 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

This does not qualify for the group buy as TONEX is not part of the group buy.

Also, for others - this uses a promo code which is why it cannot be combined with JamPoints as promo codes and JamPoints cannot be stacked.

Not what I was hoping for,  but thanks for answering the question,  Peter. 

- Peter