IK Releases Amplitube Morely Collection

cclarry

LOLOLOL.  At last now I get more of an answer to the question about the difference between AT5 MAX and AT5 MAX v2.  I suspected something was up with the previous answer that was not really an answer and my request for clarification which was met with deafening silence.  🤑

After TS 2 MAX --> TS 3.5 MAX, I'm glad I didn't get TS 4 MAX.  I saved a boatload of money!!!  Looking forward to saving even more.  🙂  

Caveat Emptor!!!  Consumers of the World, UNITE!!!   😛

Edited by User 905133
fixed typo
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Last time they did something similar, they offered the freebie to current owners of Total Max.

Yep...but NEVER until after the outcry from existing owners....they NEVER seem to learn their lesson!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cclarry said:

It's included in NEW puchases...as typical of IK...from this date forward.
I can tell you that it is LOCKED for me, and I own TS4 Max

IIRC in the past IK has extended deals to recent purchasers. Maybe Peter is doing some IK interdepartmental stuff to try to make it happen. 

24 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Group buys have been new purchases only for a bit now, so previous and especially free codes will not work.

Was just a thought. I’ve already got everything you’ve made except the Morley and Mesa stuff so I’ll be getting them with JAM points.  Had a Morley wah myself back in the day. Solid. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Was just a thought. I’ve already got everything you’ve made except the Morley and Mesa stuff so I’ll be getting them with JAM points.  Had a Morley wah myself back in the day. Solid. 

Still have my old Morley boost/ wah. A great pedal!

52 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

True, although not something I'll be jumping to get.

Me either.  I already have the Contour Wah from A4Max, so 49.99 (or 35 after jam points) for one pedal that I might use (Oilcan) and another I might not (Fuzz/Wah) is not really appealing.

• Like 2