OTS Summer Sale! (Group Buy)

cclarry

The time has arrived! Announcing the Orange Tree Samples Summer Group Buy sale, your chance to get up to 60% OFF our sample libraries and bundles!

In a group buy, the more people that join the sale, the greater the discount becomes, up to 60% OFF at the highest discount tier.

Starting today, all you have to do to join is add a library to your group buy order.

The signup period only lasts until July 12th, so if you aren't sure which library or libraries you want, be sure to add something to your group buy order to reserve your spot in the sale. You can change your group buy order at any point, even after the group buy has ended, and you'll have until the end of July to complete your purchase.

Finally, note that Evolution 10 String Stick is excluded from the sale, having been released only a month ago. However, bundles containing Evolution 10 String Stick are still eligible for the discount.

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 6

We have a bundle upgrade system, so you can always start with a single guitar and then upgrade to a bundle (even at the group buy discount) later on.

You can make multiple, separate orders during the group buy, too, as long as you initially joined the sale before July 12th. Once you're in, you have until the end of July to complete your group buy purchase (or make additional purchases).

You can change your group buy order at any time, too. The group buy signup process just helps me figure out how many serial numbers I need to order from Native Instruments in advance, though. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Greg Schlaepfer said:

The group buy signup process just helps me figure out how many serial numbers I need to order from Native Instruments in advance, though. :)

Order everything they have, I'm going in!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

We have lots of stuff in the works! Over 30 Evolution-based instruments in various stages of development, several of which are close to being released. Two have already been encoded by Native Instruments for the free Kontakt Player, and it's just a matter of finishing their demos and videos. We have a couple non-Evolution libraries in development, as well as updates in the works for existing products.

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, Lionel said:

I’m new to this and interested in joining.  Just curious… Have these ever reached max discount before?  And do they ever extend the sale, like IK Multimedia on their group buy sales?

They reach Max discount every time so far...and you have until 30 days (I believe) after the group buy ends to pay for your order.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Lionel said:

I’m new to this and interested in joining.  Just curious… Have these ever reached max discount before?  And do they ever extend the sale, like IK Multimedia on their group buy sales?

It costs nothing up front to join, so it's well worth doing so. If you don't join before the initial end date, you miss out. But be warned... The savings are so great you will want to buy a lot 😉

And unlike other companies who do group buys (not naming any names) you won't see a significantly better deal a month later causing you to question your life choices, and you won't find everything obsolete in short order and be hounded for upgrades and nickel and dime add-ons every time you use the instruments. But not naming any names, If you Know what i Mean.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Lionel said:

I’m new to this and interested in joining.  Just curious… Have these ever reached max discount before?  

As Larry said - they have always hit the Max discount.

20 minutes ago, Lionel said:

And do they ever extend the sale, like IK Multimedia on their group buy sales?

Not that I recall. But to quote the Gret (OTS):

On 6/21/2023 at 7:08 PM, Greg Schlaepfer said:

You can make multiple, separate orders during the group buy, too, as long as you initially joined the sale before July 12th. Once you're in, you have until the end of July to complete your group buy purchase (or make additional purchases).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Lionel said:

Thanks for all the replies and info!  I'm definitely going to buy.  Now, the question is, "Which one to buy?" hah

If you tell us the style(s) of music you do, I'm certain we'd all have recommendations.

I mostly do rock but everything from acoustic rock to hard rock to verging on prog rock and regularly use every Evolution guitar, including the ones with Jazz and Blues in the titles.  I'm currently working on redoing an old rock song I wrote and doing leads with Evolution Jazz Archtop and using Guitar Rig to give it a really cool blues rock sound. I'm using Evolution Songwriter for an acoustic guitar and Evolution Vintage Violin Bass for the electric bass. I'm also using Evolution Rock Standard and Evolution Infinity. I used a bunch of Evolution guitars and bass on this short version of an old song of mine and did the slide guitar riff with Slide Acoustic (it's one of those libraries that I'm inspired by every time I load it up). 

I'm just an old former drummer that also plays keys and never was a singer, so it's nothing impressive,  just hobbyist level stuff, but every track was played in live with no midi tricks-- at most, I fixed some mistakes here and there. If I can pull that off, anyone can. 

The instruments I have in my basic rock template as my starting points are Evolution Rock Standard (Les Paul), Evolution  Stratosphere (Strat), Evolution Songwriter (acoustic guitar), Evolution Vintage Violin Bass (its a Hofner like McCartney plays, but I also use the Fender Precision and Jazz - Roundwound and Flatwound -- libraries A LOT too). But those are just my starting points. 

https://on.soundcloud.com/hMRz9

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

If you tell us the style(s) of music you do, I'm certain we'd all have recommendations.

Thanks for sharing that info.  I'm a hobbyist as well... very much an ITB producer.  My fave genres to produce are Top40/R&B/Hip-Hop.  

• Like 1