FREE FAST BUNDLE by FOCUSRITE (5 plugins)

Vst0nE

UPDATE #3: Focusrite stated that the FAST bundle will be offered for free on June 28th to everyone who signs up and attends the masterclass. The technical issues were caused by an unexpectedly high amount of traffic caused by this BPB coverage. Please read the full announcement below.

We’ve spoken with various departments at Focusrite this morning about the promo and the unprecedented level of interest in it since this blog post was published and had to make the difficult decision of temporarily disabling the promo code in order to ensure that our Support Teams have sufficient bandwidth to look after our current Customers, so at present, the FAST Bundle offer will be up and running again once the webinar itself is running; 28th June 2023 at 12:00 pm PST / 3:00 pm EST / 8:00 pm BST.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

I attended the live stream, start to finish. I didn't see any code, and youtube went to a different video when the livestream ended. I tried going back and the chat replay is turned off. I've been looking for an email with a code, nothing has arrived.

Count me disappointed.

1 minute ago, Wyley said:

I attended the live stream, start to finish. I didn't see any code, and youtube went to a different video when the livestream ended. I tried going back and the chat replay is turned off. I've been looking for an email with a code, nothing has arrived.

Count me disappointed.

me too. no email or nothing.

12 minutes ago, Wyley said:

Count me disappointed.

I remember something to the effect that the code would be emailed after 24 hours or maybe 48 hours.

22 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

remember something to the effect that the code would be emailed after 24 hours or maybe 48 hours.

I thought so too, but I'm reading in the comment section on the video that they posted a link in the live chat which only worked during the video. If that's the case, I'm not happy. I find live chat on YouTube as annoying and distracting, and I hope that Focusrite isn't considering this fulfilled.

Is there anyone here from Focusrite?

There was a banner at the top of the chat that you had to click to see the details. It had a link which took you to sign up page which said you'd get a code emailed within 24 hours.

I've gotta say, it was annoying as --- to see the number of attendees who kept posting "CODE" and stupid stuff like that when you had Alan Freakin' Parsons sitting there taking questions and talking about making music.  Sad.

38 minutes ago, mibby said:

There was a banner at the top of the chat that you had to click to see the details. It had a link which took you to sign up page which said you'd get a code emailed within 24 hours.

I've gotta say, it was annoying as --- to see the number of attendees who kept posting "CODE" and stupid stuff like that when you had Alan Freakin' Parsons sitting there taking questions and talking about making music.  Sad.

Yep, Parsons made me go, not the bundle. But the bundle thing kinda ruined it a bit with all the stupid hoopla in the chat. Distracting. I should have turned it off. Hopefully it will be available to watch again.

Who thought a giveaway was needed to get people to come listen to this legend!?!?!

• Like 3