AudioDeluxe 12th Anniversary Sale

BTP

Guess I scored Eventide Shimmer, Eventide Rotary, Boz Wall, Melda Align, and it looks like a free UVI piano for $58. I had to check my stash o plugs first to make sure I wasn't buying something I already had, as I thought I already had Eventide Shimmer and the Wall. Not bad for 58 bucks I guess and I didn't even mean to buy anything from that or any other deal but that's what I get for coming here today. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I resisted GAS. I demoed Rotary and Wall and compared to what I already have. I was not able to tell a difference. And IKMs Leslie sounded better to me.

I wish I could resist the kind that goes in a tank.  Maybe, just maybe a bad economy will put me in contentment.  That's a long-shot.

4 hours ago, telecode 101 said:

I resisted GAS

I did too. I had several things in my cart on another site and just realized,  I really don't need this. What am I going to use it for? Closed the page. Went on surfing. 

• Like 3

I am glad they finally got rid of those $12 (and lower) prices.  I dipped into some of my BF funds a month or so ago, and those super low anniversary prices almost triggered the, "I should spend money on something I probably won't use except when I first buy it" consumerism reflex.  

GASaholics Unite!!!!  🙂

Edited by User 905133
to get rid of extra CR/LFs
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/10/2022 at 2:42 PM, abacab said:

There's a few good ones in that list that qualify for impulse buys! :)

Melda MCompare ($12) looks interesting.

Already have Cherry Audio CA2600($12), Eventide Shimmerverb ($24), Kilohearts Convolver ($19.50), Melda MDynamic Eq ($12), and Tracktion Biotek 2 ($23.88).

Dang it!  Mcompare is what I'm looking for right now.  It's on sale for $25 and some change at JRRSHOP, but I've never known it to be as low as $12.

6 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Dang it!  Mcompare is what I'm looking for right now.  It's on sale for $25 and some change at JRRSHOP, but I've never known it to be as low as $12.

yup. that was indeed a good sale. i regret not getting the Boz stuff at that price :(