Augmented Strings Upgrade 70% off

BTP

I didn't realize I'd grabbed the Intro when it was on offer. Downloaded it and a few minutes later, sprang for the upgrade.  Just lost a few hours playing with it.  Love it. 

When I logged into my account it was still showing $99 until I clicked on the product description. Not sure if that'll help those of you who aren't seeing it. Good luck!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

I am new to the Arturia Ecosystem and only have Analog Lab V Intro and Buchla Easel. Does anyone know what's needed to qualify for the $29 deal on _Augmented Strings? (I just downloaded the free demo to see if that will unlock the special offer.) 

You have to have Augmented Strings Intro to qualify for the upgrade

36 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You have to have Augmented Strings Intro to qualify for the upgrade

TY.  I got back to the page where I can allegedly get it free, but that link only goes to the Sorry, that's not available web page.  I will finish installing the demo to see if that unlocks the offer.

Nope.

I made the assumption that because I had Augmented Strings in Analog Lab V Intro, that was equivalent to Augmented Strings Intro.  Maybe they have Intro for a whole bunch of individual products.  How does someone get Augmented Strings Intro?

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1

What's weird here is that I cannot even install the full demo. The ASC apparently  thinks it's already installed, and the Intro and Full version are joined at the hip. For example, if I uninstall Intro, then the Full version is available to "Explore" (Demo), but downloading that just puts Intro back on my machine! And the demo is nowhere to be found! WTH!!! 🤪

1 hour ago, paulo said:

Now that's a deal..... (although a bit naughty of them to be doing it so soon after release)

Could it be that Larry's crown just slipped a little? 😀

Larry wasn't the OP.  Usually if it isn't Larry I don't trust it.  There is a link provided.  Usually I cross reference posted deals with KVR and Vi-Control.  Nothing there and where is this mysterious FB page?

3 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Apparently it's impossible to delete a picture from a post.....................

Use the trash bin at the bottom when you edit.

I have also done it from "My Attachements" but its easier from the editor.

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 1

My offers... but sadly, no Augmented Strings. This is what I get when I click on the $29 link on the product page.

Edit: Arturia customer support quickly added the upgrade discount coupon to my account after I contacted them! All good now!

Edited by abacab
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, RSMcGuitar said:

Apparently it's impossible to delete a picture from a post.....................

I deleted the post, however; at the bottom of posts should be thumbnails of the uploaded images. There is a trashcan on the right side of the images to delete them.

It is also possible to manage images by opening up My Attachments in your account.

• Like 2

Please note: the $29 offer seems to be just for some [selected] Augmented Strings Intro users, not all Augmented Strings Intro users.

For a limited time, selected Augmented STRINGS Intro users can unlock the full potential of our morphing string engine by upgrading to the full version for just 29€/$, our guaranteed lowest upgrade price. Don’t miss out! [emphasis added]

10 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Please note: the $29 offer seems to be just for some [selected] Augmented Strings Intro users, not all Augmented Strings Intro users.

They are advertising it on Fakebook with no other conditions other than owning AS Intro, so I would assume that, despite what the "wording" says, which is designed to entice folks into thinking it's a "special offer just for them", that it's available to anyone who has AS Into, as it's an upgrade option in you account.

Edited by cclarry

15 minutes ago, cclarry said:

They are advertising it on Fakebook with no other conditions other than owning AS Intro, so I would assume that, despite what the "wording" says, which is designed to entice folks into thinking it's a "special offer just for them", that it's available to anyone who has AS Into, as it's an upgrade option in you account.

Where is the Facebook link?