Augmented Strings Upgrade 70% off

BTP

For a limited time, selected Augmented STRINGS Intro users can unlock the full potential of our morphing string engine by upgrading to the full version for just 29€/$

I'm not selected either.

Edited by Barrie

35 minutes ago, Barrie said:

For a limited time, selected Augmented STRINGS Intro users can unlock the full potential of our morphing string engine by upgrading to the full version for just 29€/$

I'm not selected either.

Me neither.  I kinda gets you into that "pissedoffness" usually reserved for IK.  

If it was promoted on social media I'm not seeing that either. Last posts from Arturia go back to June,

I have collection 8 and FX3.  I guess I'm not good enough.

Edited by Paul Young
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Young said:

If it was promoted on social media I'm not seeing that either.

There's ads on FB and IG. I'd imagine they're happening in the USA too because they mention dollars.

From my Arturia account:

"You will be asked to define the destination folders on the first time."

I assume it means that I can install my Augmented Strings Intro on my external disk? Is it the same installer for both, the Intro and full?

13 minutes ago, chris.r said:

I assume it means that I can install my Augmented Strings Intro on my external disk? Is it the same installer for both, the Intro and full?

Arturia Software Center is used to install. You can choose the folders yourself.

It didn't download anything when I upgraded. It just registered the full version.

Edited by BTP