IK 25th Anniversary Group Buy!

cclarry

1 minute ago, Jacques Boileau said:

I think I need an emoticon to be clear I am not being serious sometimes...

Wait you are actually serious sometimes 😆

All those 288 posts and I wasn't paying attention because I thought there is no way Jacques Boileau is being serious :D

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, InstrEd said:

Wait you are actually serious sometimes 😆

All those 288 posts and I wasn't paying attention because I thought there is no way Jacques Boileau is being serious :D

I am serious only if it is really really needed! And I think my kids are taking after me. Yesterday my wife and I where celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary and my youngest daughter congratulated my wife on putting up with me all those years. What a sarcastically funny kid... or is she? 😟

• Haha 2

Well dang, I've only seen it recently at 56.  I'll just ask them to add 56 :)  OK I won't go that far but we'll kick it and be there soon I'm sure, but it would be odd to be stuck without the Italian team noticing all morning as they manage the counter.  If it has been at that number for 4-5 hours I'll bet they knocked the update frequency back to 5 hours in order to do something else in the system.

• Like 2

Last night, I bought 300 GC for $225 - 67 JamPoints for $158.  Bought AmpliTube 5 in the Custom Shop for 200 GC.  Picked up the freebies: MixBox, SampleTron 2, Sunset Sound Studio Reverb, and Comprexxor so far.  Will probably be using 100 GC for another GB.

I have AmpliTube collections from previous GB, so only have four left to get them all.  Have SampleTank MAX from a hardware bundle special so I have the new sound libraries (Electromagnetik, Cinekinetic) to pick up.  Have T-RackS 5.  Not sure about collecting everything in T-RackS MAX.  Probably just going to pick and choose.

Edited by ALC
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Well dang, I've only seen it recently at 56.  I'll just ask them to add 56 :)  OK I won't go that far but we'll kick it and be there soon I'm sure, but it would be odd to be stuck without the Italian team noticing all morning as they manage the counter.  If it has been at that number for 4-5 hours I'll bet they knocked the update frequency back to 5 hours in order to do something else in the system.

Hey, maybe, just maybe it will jump right to 6 freebies when it finally updates, who knows! 🤣

5 minutes ago, Jacques Boileau said:

Hey, maybe, just maybe it will jump right to 6 freebies when it finally updates, who knows! 🤣

And this is exactly what they just did (but to 5)..... 5001 participants..... funny and mysterious 

Edited by Lulu