PA $20 Off Secret Code

cclarry

Looks like you can get Neold plugins for 9.99 and that's about it.

Doesn't work with Neold plugins.

Nice voucher in theory, worth nothing in the end.

edit2: bx_subsynth is the only $9.99 plugin with this.

Edited by Kirean
  • Like 5

30 minutes ago, Mark Spooner said:

PA is just not what the use to be when it came to deals. Offder a $20 voucher than can only be used on full price items, that are hugely inflated prices.

Yeah, but I'm starting to envy those that didn't spend close to a grand on $7 - $30 deals during the heyday only to get a bunch of plugins realistically we never use and don't need.  All of which have no resale value.  At least right now there is no temptation.  

At this point, I only value about 5 of them or so.  

Cenozoix Comp (not available during the extreme discounts)

Amek 9099

Kirchhoff-EQ (not available during the extreme discounts)

And I use some others of course, but could be replaced by other things I have.  

All those amp sims replaced by TONEX.

• Like 1

Thanks to the MEGA sales of old, I have almost the entire Unfiltered Audio line, which is great stuff.

Of the rest, SPL Vitalizer is great, elysia mpressor and alpha master are great, and Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor is very nice. Lindell TE-100 is....interesting, but in my post-Plugin Doctor life, less so now that I can duplicate its mojo-ridden curves with just about any parametric EQ.

That leaves about 30 more that....have the best skeuomorphic graphics in the business? 🙄

But I never paid for any just for the sake of getting them, I got 'em for free using $20 no minimum vouchers. 'cause what the heck. If someone else wants to mix on my system and can't get their head around the MeldaProduction UI, I can point them in the other direction as it were.

19 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

but could be replaced by other things I have.

Frankly, many of us have that many mixing plugins that this is true for almost any plugin vendor, not only PA! 😆

34 minutes ago, ralfrobert said:

For me, it's ADPTR Streamlinr and Metric AB. Basta. The rest has been replaced and is rotting in my account. 

Yeah, Melda has a replacement for Metric AB.

Streamliner I only find as a fascination, I'm not concerned with the different codecs of platforms I don't care about handle things.  But understand those that do need to cater to the masses.

21 minutes ago, CSistine said:

Frankly, many of us have that many mixing plugins that this is true for almost any plugin vendor, not only PA! 😆

Yes, as do I.  However - most of those other ones I've bought into were not like the, let me grab that extra channel strip that is crippled or virtually the same as what I have because it is only $15 for the next 2 days purchases.  Thus for my own spending, I think I bought more from PA in particular that is rotting away.  

Having virtually all of the amp sims is a great example.  TONEX literally made them obsolete in one go.  

• Sad 1

I've used the subscription specifically so I can cover almost everything mixing / mastering related with one company without having to buy from others. So I use Plugin Alliance stuff extensively. I also switched to a PA sub because of a mobile rig I often use where I didn't have access to Universal Audio stuff prior to Connect. It helped cover some redundancies (BX amp sims, Shadow Hills, etc.) across all systems.

I really like many of PA's workhorse "does-one-job-well" plugins like Neold U2A, Maag EQ4, Townhouse Bus Comp, etc.. PA excels in that department.

Top plugins for me are: All Neold, especially U2A (i love this thing more than my family), Maag EQ4 & 2, Townhouse Bus Comp, Vertigo VSM-3, SA2RATE2, HGM-MS, Unfiltered Audio (various), Amek 9099 / 200 strips,  SPL (various transient stuff), Elysia (various), Kiiv XStressor (now replaced by UA Native Distressor), Lindell SBC, DS Tantra 2, , analyzer plugins like Metric A/B, and a couple of their synths like Knifonium.

I like PA. They make many fantastic plugins, especially in the workhorse department. Brainworx, Lindell, Neold, Kiive and Unfiltered Audio are excellent developers. I don't mind spending $200 a year (grandfathered into an old plan), to have access to all their stuff...and get to own 10 a year of my choosing.

35 minutes ago, Brian Walton said:

Having virtually all of the amp sims is a great example.  TONEX literally made them obsolete in one go.  

Agreed. I also bought an Axe FX III, so I'm done for the amp sim stuff for 10 years hopefully!

9 minutes ago, Michael Docy said:

I used the the code and got the W.A. production Loop Engine for free:

1 W.A. Production Loop Engine 2 $19.99
Subtotal $19.99
Easter Special 2024 - 20$ OFF Our Bestsellers -$20
Total $0

Product link?

2 minutes ago, satya said:

Product link?

I have no link.
It was still in my cart from when they put in on sale a few weeks ago, so I tried the code with it and it worked.
Probably a software/web page glitch allowed this to happen.
It does show up as a legit product, full license, in my account.
No download link. I'll try to get it from WA Production and register tomorrow.

• Great Idea 1