PA Introduces NEOLD Wunderlich

cclarry

No matter what you think of PA (and I was on a "i won't use anything PA" trip for a while), cancelling F29 was quite a bad decision. Could have easily sold the codes I didn't need each month and grabbed the 1-3 good plugins per year...

• Like 3
  • Great Idea 1

32 minutes ago, jngnz said:

No matter what you think of PA (and I was on a "i won't use anything PA" trip for a while), cancelling F29 was quite a bad decision. Could have easily sold the codes I didn't need each month and grabbed the 1-3 good plugins per year...

indeed, now if only I hadn't misplaced my time machine...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Screenshot2024-03-19at8_16_25AM.thumb.png.0826b2e27d595284851eb4e142a9fa0b.png

*does the "YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER" dance*

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

For me, I got the Mega L yearly subscription at 99$ per year. I get 3 free plugins each year, so I end up at 33$ each and have access to all their stuff all the time. 

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

For me, I got the Mega L yearly subscription at 99$ per year. I get 3 free plugins each year, so I end up at 33$ each and have access to all their stuff all the time. 

You just reminded me I can get XXL via the ProTools affiliate thing for $199/year and it includes 10 plugins per year, so now I'm considering that...

15 minutes ago, jngnz said:

You just reminded me I can get XXL via the ProTools affiliate thing for $199/year and it includes 10 plugins per year, so now I'm considering that...

It's a single all-or-nothing voucher; you don't get to sell the 'extra' plugins you don't want to pick up. But the voucher apparently lasts forever, so you don't have to use it before you're ready.

12 minutes ago, antler said:

It's a single all-or-nothing voucher; you don't get to sell the 'extra' plugins you don't want to pick up. But the voucher apparently lasts forever, so you don't have to use it before you're ready.

Yeah, I know. I'm currently counting 4 PA plugins I actually want, so I guess I'll wait like 5 years until that count is 10 😂

• Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, jngnz said:

Yep, that's how I do it. And the Neold stuff is pretty good most of the times, so I just might Forever29 this one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

But you will end up paying 199$ each year to PA. Depends on what you want.

This might be pretty good but with only 2 Forever 29's left I'm hoping we will see another Three Body Technology release that once again makes other plugins obsolete.

These, "another saturator" plugins don't move the needle at a $31 price point.  YMMV.

On 3/20/2024 at 2:21 AM, Yan Filiatrault said:

Has the price for the Mega L gone up? It is showing as $149.99/year on the site now.

1 hour ago, Kal S said:

Has the price for the Mega L gone up? It is showing as $149.99/year on the site now.

I think $99 was a one time offer when they first started the new subscription models.

• Thanks 1