IK Multimedia - Sunset Sound Studio Reverb - $29.99 (or less)

e-cue

• e-cue changed the title to IK Multimedia - Sunset Sound Studio Reverb - $29.99 (or less)

Oh, nice.  Looks like IK changed the Jam Points policy back!  For a while you couldn't use them on items less than $99.  Only thing I may want though is the JC Vocal Strip - not sure it's worth $21 for me.  Have everything else except two of the TASCAM tapes. 🤪

• Like 1

There was at one point a product offered called "Sunset Sound Reverb Collection Upgrade for MixBox." IIRC it was a special deal for owners of the Sunset Collection that would work in MixBox.  At the time it was $10 (or $7 with $3 in jam points).

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

There was at one point a product offered called "Sunset Sound Reverb Collection Upgrade for MixBox." IIRC it was a special deal for owners of the Sunset Collection that would work in MixBox.  At the time it was $10 (or $7 with $3 in jam points).

FYI 1: Here's the old announcement for the MixBox Expansion Pack.

FYI 2: Evidently they were included for no extra fee at some point.

On 2/28/2024 at 10:05 AM, John Maar said:

One other cool thing I noticed was that the new Sunset Sound Reverb Collection presets that are mentioned in the "What's New in v1.5" notes as available for purchase were INCLUDED, installed and registered when installing MixBox. I thought I was going to have to purchase them separately. 👍

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

FYI 1: Here's the old announcement for the MixBox Expansion Pack.

FYI 2: Evidently they were included for no extra fee at some point.

They said they were including it in MB 1.5.  I have 1.5 but the Sunset reverbs are all grayed out in mine.

I have and use the TRacks version and rarely use MixBox, so I probably shouldn't care, but I still find that annoying.

2 hours ago, User 905133 said:

Yep, that's when I picked it up.  :)

I bought MixBox a few days ago and this is what I got. I hope this clears the confusion:

Screenshot2024-03-03154429.thumb.jpg.4197979a10ab7db13f17ee33025b60ae.jpg

I loaded all the Sunset modules and also showing you I have the Sunset presets. So the only major features that are missing are Studio 2 and 3 since these are all Studio 1. 

Edited by Hillmy
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Hillmy said:

I bought MixBox a few days ago and this is what I got. I hope this clears the confusion:

Screenshot2024-03-03154429.thumb.jpg.4197979a10ab7db13f17ee33025b60ae.jpg

I loaded all the Sunset modules and also showing you I have the Sunset presets. So the only major features that are missing are Studio 2 and 3 since these are all Studio 1. 

Thanks for the post, @Hillmy. I bought MixBox last year and got the Sunset Sound Studio reverb modules too and was wondering what the difference was with this plugin. Now I need to check out the demo for studios 2 and 3. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1