Soundiron [FREE DOWNLOAD] Aquae Organ for the Free Kontakt 7 Player & NKS

cclarry

42 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Another major fail for me when I said I would avoid free stuff.  After 10 seconds of the demo that ruined it.

I own the full version of this and it's my least favourite pipe organ of the ones I own. But yeah, probably great for a freebie. The only other Kontakt Player freebie pipe organ I'm aware of is the Sonuscore one and that's very low detail, borderline lofi.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jngnz said:

The only other Kontakt Player freebie pipe organ I'm aware of is the Sonuscore one and that's very low detail, borderline lofi.

There's a great pipe organ in ProjectSAM's The Free Orchestra 1.

Obviously not in Kontakt, but LABS has free one too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I downloaded but haven't yet listened, but I don't expect it to sound like a regular old pipe organ (for which I have a few libraries) :

"[two] pipe organs performed in unison, recorded with hydrophones in tall crystal vases"

I'm kind of hesitant...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sistine said:

It's a pity that most of these K-Player libraries are not available as K-Full version! 😒

I hate to install with NA and secondly, the Kontakt Libraries panel gets even more overcrowded!

Pretty sure you can download it using the Soundiron installer and use the files with Kontakt Full.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jngnz said:

Pretty sure you can download it using the Soundiron installer and use the files with Kontakt Full.

Regrettably I cannot run it, because I only have Kontakt 6 (7 required)! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

Good catch, I installed it but didn't test - I only have Kontakt 6 Full so no Aquae Organ for me.

It'll open in K7 Player, which can co-exist with K6.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Doug Steinschneider said:

I've got Kontakt 7 player and use it for several instruments. I could swear I read that Aquae Organ required the full Kontakt. 

It may have done at some point, but that doesn't seem to be the case today

image.thumb.png.becd4796ce3f07cd24838258be8d63e9.png

• Like 1