Beware of this questionable currency!!! 😮

craigb

7 hours ago, craigb said:

Bapu100.jpg

😜

I don't care if they have to charge me a small service fee for using these bills because I'm  suffering from a severe case of chronic muscle stiffness.

Having said that ! I sure hope The Local Massage Parlor will accept this form of currency as a down payment on future services  ! xD

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, satya said:

wrong forum but enjoyed it

Put here for those who might try to use it for one of Larry's deals. 

(Check the small print on the left! 😁)

Plus it took me too long to make it so I'm going to make the most of it! 😆

9 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

I need a half a million dollars worth of these bills because I want to show my appreciation and pay off  a mod for having  nuked the w ***er thread 🤣

Kenny

Mr Wilson  Thank you for being so patient .  Here's is all  the currency you requested . All you have to do now is sign for it  .

24dec4e0-71e6-11ee-bf9f-00973c7cbb45&cli

Mr Wilson ! (Me ) Thank You ! Thank You !Thank You ! It has been a real pleasure doing business with you !  

As far as keeping my  word and showing my appreciation to my "special friend"  ! In addition to the half a million I promised you. I am a man of my word so  I decided to gift you with an all expense paid  first class cruise ship vacation  on the newly renovated  Titanic ll  . This generous gift is  meant to be a a tip  for your tireless moderation service  . I decided to just rent the whole ship ....all  just for you  !I sure hope you enjoy yourself and at some point I do hope you get to see the Submarine I just bought .

Your Pal Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

1 hour ago, heath row said:

dang, and just as you were starting to get your wank on to there Kenny, bummer.

I shudder to think what would have happened if I decided to end my discussion on the use of the guitar and decided to shift my focus to the benefits of utilizing a multi-timbrel  polyphonic drum sampler where each drum pad has sub divisions of different related beats and samples all synced to tempo triggered by each drum pad .

When it comes to the " W topic " I'm not so sure people could benefit or handle improving their strokes and musical expression using such an advanced yet simple to implement  polyphonic process xD

have a nice one

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz