Humble Bundle Level Up Remix Bundle

cclarry

FYI, Just in terms of Cherry Audio Synths, this one has different CA stuff than the Level Up! Music Creators Power Pack Humble Bundle from April:

April's Bundle included: CA2600,**   Voltage Modular Ignite,**  Memorymode**,  P-20, and Galactic Reverb**  .

This Bundle includes: Eight Voice, Mercury-4, DCO-106, and Polymode.

**I have18 days to decide to cash in those codes. The only one I don't have is the Galactic Reverb (not that I need another reverb.)

Edited by User 905133
Update
  • Like 3

The Cherry Audio plugins (4) in this bundle, is a great offer

I purchased three of them for $25 each one
And I think that I will purchase the bundle because the fourth I haven't, is in offer in the Cherry Audio web site for $25, so... for $19 I get it and help with the charity action

In my opinion, is one of the bests bundles in the last months

• Like 4
  • Great Idea 1

42 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

By How much would this bring a Synth Stack purchase during BF bring down? 

I don't think you can use the past as any sort of guide.  Several months ago, CA adopted a NFR policy (you own it, you can't give it away). My feeling at the time was the giving away of products for charity-oriented bundles might impact the way Synth Stack loyalty updates would be priced.  For example, given that 9 products  were basically given away for the bundles, would those products have the same loyalty value as the same products purchased at the market rate?  Or would they be revamping the Synth Stack product and pricing structure entirely?

JMO: If you don't have any of these and you like them, $20 is a very good price. If you don't plan on using them at all but just want to have them in case the Winter Synth Stack is like previous years and having these 4 might give you a better discount than not having them, a $20 gamble now might pay off.

BTW, of the 4, Eight Voice is my favorite. If you want to demo it (or any of the others), you can do that before making a decision on the bundle.  

Edited by User 905133
  • Like 2

Am I allowed to advertise here that I am willing to sell DCO-106 and Polymode for €3.50 each? Or is that against the forum rules?

The thing is, I bought the bundle to get Eight Voice and Mercury-4, but I already have the other two. I also already had Mixcraft and Pianissimo. For 7€ you can have all four, Mixcraft,  Pianissimo, DCO-106 and Polymode together.

8 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Am I allowed to advertise here that I am willing to sell DCO-106 and Polymode for €3.50 each? Or is that against the forum rules?

The thing is, I bought the bundle to get Eight Voice and Mercury-4, but I already have the other two. I also already had Mixcraft and Pianissimo. For 7€ you can have all four, Mixcraft,  Pianissimo, DCO-106 and Polymode together.

Not sure about your question. I assume that since you are selling the keys which have not yet been registered, it probably doesn't run afoul of CA's NFR policy. From what I have read people are allowed to buy codes from 3rd party vendors to give as gifts to people since CA doesn't have any gifting mechanism with purchases from their store. 

I am curious if it doesn't run afoul of the forum rules. I might want to offer up my unused keys from my April bundle.

BTW, after hearing so much good stuff about Mixcraft, I tried the key for that.  Having been a long-time Cakewalk user, I can't see ever using Mixcraft 9 or paying to upgrade it. 

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Considering polymode is at the $1 tier, good luck getting 3.5 euros for it.   😁

That said for the others I was trying to figure out if it was worth anywhere close to $19 extra to get the other 3 - so breaking it up might make sense to me.  

On 10/9/2023 at 3:56 PM, User 905133 said:

**I have 21 days to decide to cash in those codes. The only one I don't have is the Galactic Reverb (not that I need another reverb.)

Don't think of it in terms of "need" think of it in terms of "But look how many plugins I have now!"   It's all a matter of perspective.

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, Jason Neudorf said:

Purchased. Does anyone have anything positive to say about the almost 40GB of sample packs? Would you pay a nickel for any of them? Or should I delete them before my computer catches Lyme disease?

This depends on how much you like crate digging. I don't and have reduced my samples to 50 GB total. Mars, Goldbaby, etc. 

Computer lyme isn't a thing, though. 

• Great Idea 1

On 10/11/2023 at 11:54 AM, audioschmaudio said:

Go to KVR where the plugin brokers are.  You can always give a license away to friends, family, or whatever.      

• Great Idea 1