AudioDeluxe 13th Anniversary Sale

Kiloteq

4 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

Could it be wise to buy something and save the Tape Machine 80 serial in hopes of an IK group buy?

That's a crap shoot.  If the serial # they give you is "buy" serial # then it would work, but IK also now issues
"Free" serial #'s and those would not qualify for any group buy

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, cclarry said:

That's a crap shoot.  If the serial # they give you is "buy" serial # then it would work, but IK also now issues
"Free" serial #'s and those would not qualify for any group buy

Yes, they seem to have taken group-buy measures. They have become much more reluctant. I would buy Pianoverse if Total Studio MAX and others were discounted based on ownership, rather than a lump sum of upgrades, etc.

Edited by Kiloteq

In my opinion, the best offers are:

TAL J8, 11 bucks

TAL Drum, 8

Kuassa Amplifikation Rectifor, 7

Kuassa Amplifikation Lancaster, 7

AudioThing Frostbite 2, 13

PSP stompFilter, 13

Melda MCombMB, 9

Any other all time lows?

Edited by ralfrobert
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

As for Melda MCombMB, if you are considering upgrading the bundle in the future, you can get an additional $8 deducted from the purchase price, so if you are interested in this plug-in, it may be a good idea. (You may deduct $17 or $18 from the bundle price)

Edited by Kiloteq
  • Like 1

Just now, Plumbee said:

TAL plugs are out of stock... didn't think that could happen with software.

Not sure about TAL as I've only used their free stuff, but it is common with companies that use serial numbers and resellers.  They can be only given a certain allotment of numbers.  If we were talking about direct from the manufacture - then yes, that is just non-sense.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ralfrobert said:

In my opinion, the best offers are:

TAL J8, 11 bucks

TAL Drum, 8

Kuassa Amplifikation Rectifor, 7

Kuassa Amplifikation Lancaster, 7

AudioThing Frostbite 2, 13

PSP stompFilter, 13

Melda MCombMB, 9

Any other all time lows?

You and jngnz got my attention with the TAL plugins,  I remember their freebies from ages ago, but candidly,  I've largely forgotten about them over the years. What TAL plugins do you guys recommend checking out? And I realize that it appears that the current sale prices aren't working. I just wanted to check into them. 

Candidly,  I do find it amusing how much jngnz doesn't hold back when he finds a plugin or library that misses the mark. Savage! Subsequently,  when I see him praise something,  I take note. Because he's not someone who showers cheap or empty praise on products. I seriously wish he was an influencer with that kind of unedited honesty. But developers would likely get together and put a hit on him. Dead serious,  most would not offer him free product and they certainly wouldn't sponsor his channel because this is someone who is likely going to tell the truth and not hold back. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Is it worth getting Kuassa amps if I already have bx_rockrack, Guitar Rig 6 Pro, AmpliTube 5 MAX and Bias FX 2 Standard?

Better quality? Different features?

IMHO the Kuassa amps speaker sound very realistic. The second advantage of Kuassa is their authorization system that is completely offline, i.e. no company dependency after purchase!

• Like 1