Combine UAD vouchers until 11:59 PST

Fleer

2 minutes ago, Craig N said:

Except the Tuesday prices are no longer available. Still some bargains but not the ones I wanted to buy. 

Yeah... grump...
I got my Thank You coupon this morning but price change made it worth less (not worthless, just diminished its value)

• Like 2

Also... 

There seems to be a new base price to upgrade to Ultimate 11.  It went from 799 to 999!  Yowza! 😳

With this new base price to upgrade, makes me really wish I went in for 799 with 50+25 off coupons 

Oh well

• Like 1

Just now, sd said:

Diamond was @ $37 for me this morning, with a $25 voucher I could’ve had it for $23. Now they’re offering it to me for $399! Oh well…haha

Oh dang... that's a bummer =/  One thing I've learned from being on this Deals Forum... always snatch a deal the moment you see it.  Before they take it away or it expires.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

Just now, sd said:

Diamond was @ $37 for me this morning, with a $25 voucher I could’ve had it for $23. Now they’re offering it to me for $399! Oh well…haha

Best approach with UAD is just ignore them when they do stuff like that. Even with their initial high prices when they went native, for those that ignored them, you ended up getting them at $14 per plugin, or $39 without the thank you voucher.

Just ignore them until this bundle offer is over, or whenever they make sense again down the track.

I'm sure most of us don't really need any of the plugins, they're just nice to haves 🙂

I'd say this offer was pretty well planned from the onset of the UAD Polymax freebie and knowing they were coming up to Black Friday as a good way to void lots of the active $25 thanks, which for a lot of people will expire before the end of the month.

Ignore them and they may add some other offers over this month when sales drop 🙂

• Like 3

Where Steven ? tell him it's reactivated ;) grabbed the Fender 55 , more a collectionnoir move lol i play no guitar and have all neural dsp and Ik stuff lol STL Benson and Putney , softube ect ...lol 

But i tried yesturday and it was super easy to dial sounds that sits well in the mix without messing too much with eq like i have too with some others .... closest was Nolly clean (i thought Plini Dumble would but not) 

5 hours ago, sd said:

You could check to add it to your chart. 3 days ago it was like I had some plugins and could buy the Diamond version for 47dollars. But in offers it showed like 300 dollars. But when I added to my chart it was 47 dollars again. And sometimes in offers it showed 47, sometimes 300, but in the chart it was 47…

8 hours ago, TheSteven said:

I don't have Apollo or any other UAD hardware, so I can't use the Fender. :( 
UA 175B & 176 Tube Compressor Collection is now $149
even with coupons that's out of my reach at the moment.

Sorry to hear , no big deal if ya own the 1176 , to be honest on tracks i use 1176 while on buses ebven if those are wieked , they always let their place for a manley , SSL or API , because they 're more versatyle and tracks are already colored prior to that ;) 

@Fleer  i got the fender , so you good lol , but you owe me a guitar part ....on my next track ....just for the stress !!! lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3