Some UAD deals at Sweetwater

trager

38 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Creative Edition is $99 if you got the (free) PolyMax, which you could still get with a free month of LoopCloud. 
Also, this lowers Diamond Edition to $319. 

Then it's actually cheaper and quicker to just buy it at Sweetwater (Diamond Edition for $399) 

• Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

Creative Edition is $99 if you got the (free) PolyMax, which you could still get with a free month of LoopCloud. 
Also, this lowers Diamond Edition to $319. 

I already purchased PolyMax  last year and own a handful of UAD and Spark plugins.  Wasn't lucky enough to receive that sweet $99 deal 😔

I'm thinking $199 might be the best price for Creative Edition, unless BF/CM has something better.  

I think I'm gonna wait this one out.

• Great Idea 2

13 hours ago, Lionel said:

Really great prices.  But is the smart move waiting for BF/CM, which is around the corner?  Anyone know if those bundles have been cheaper before?

Silly me bought this bundle at intro price earlier this year for $699 because would never be lower heheh.  Just take the $399 and run.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow!

I'm stoked!

I just bought the UA MiniMoog and couldn’t be more pleased!

(Well, owning a hardware versions makes might be?)

Beautiful recreation of an astounding piece of hardware!

...and for $49?

I'm broke and far below the poverty line but I couldn’t resist this!

• Like 2

Now that UAD is making their plugins available to users without their audio interfaces (Native plugins), I'm betting they are very pleasantly surprised with these recent sales. 

On a personal note, I'm worried because I've been able to ignore UAD plugins up to this point....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mibby said:

Now that UAD is making their plugins available to users without their audio interfaces (Native plugins), I'm betting they are very pleasantly surprised with these recent sales. 

On a personal note, I'm worried because I've been able to ignore UAD plugins up to this point....

Yeah. They worked both sides well.

I couldn’t afford their' hardware to enable use, but now that they’re native? I see a good future for them here as well.

I only own two as of now, (dbx160 yesterday and MiniMoog today)  but they feel so solid/stable. If I don’t run into unforeseen issues with product or company I feel sure I will buy more in the future.

Especially at these prices!

• Like 1

For me, the ability to record with the unison technology in the Apollos was a game changer. I just really didn't realize how much of a difference it would make.

So the UAD plugins are great sounding for sure. But the ability to use them to record with, for me, was like opening Pandora's box!!

• Like 3