UAD Creative Edition ($99 with personal discount code - RRP $499)

MusicMan

3 minutes ago, Lionel said:

Dang, that $99 offer has got to be the best deal UA has ever given.  You guys are so lucky!

I own two of the products in the creative bundle and quite a few UAD-2 plugins.  The lowest price they offered me was $299 =/

It did seem alright to me and I don't normally jump at UAD! 🙂 But really don't like that it's not available to you / everyone consistently.

Some companies really need to get better at rewarding loyalty... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

It did seem alright to me and I don't normally jump at UAD! 🙂 But really don't like that it's not available to you / everyone consistently.

Some companies really need to get better at rewarding loyalty... 

Yeah, consistency would be nice.  I think they're trying to hook and keep new customers... 'cause once you've used UA plugins, you definitely know the quality... and you essentially want to keep investing more and more in their plugs and tend to use other comparable plugins much less.  At least, that's the case for me, heh.

But yeah, enjoy your new plugins!  That B3 is sweet... that's the one I'd be playing around with the most :)  I'll most likely have to wait for BF/CM until I get that one

• Like 2

Loyalty at UA is one of the strangest things I have seen.
Lately they have been quite lenient with new customers. But their upgrade attitude towards existing customers is abysmal.
This is one of those things that has been going on for years and has never been improved.

And recently they have been so focused on new customers that they have lost ground on the support side.
If the UA side has a problem, it can be very difficult to resolve. They don't want to go into the details of what is written.

UA's products are very nice. Indeed, once you use them, you will be captivated by their quality.
I had no doubts about anything until I had a problem with support.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Did the code work for you? I gave my code to a forumite as well but it does not seem to be working for them.

Was planning on jumping tomorrow or the day after. If it works (or not), I’ll post. 

• Like 2

On 8/27/2023 at 12:13 PM, MusicMan said:

In "My Offers" my price still displayed $399 the whole time.

Try adding it to the cart and then see what vouchers show up in the cart screen itself. I had a code to copy/paste in there to reduce it down to $99 🙂

This worked for me. And I only have the free Polymax. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I have three coupons, one for Labor day, one for $49 Moog Minimoog, and one for $99 UAD Creative Edition. Guess I am special. And like you all, I just have the Polymax freebie.

Yeah, sadly when I entered the coupon for $99, it was rejected. So here’s me waiting for a $99 Ultimate 11 bundle. Or I’ll get myself a next generation Volt interface with added FX :)

• Sad 1

On 8/29/2023 at 1:24 AM, Doug Rintoul said:

Did the code work for you? I gave my code to a forumite as well but it does not seem to be working for them.

Reached out to support and they added the coupon to my account on my request. 
Only had the (free) Polymax in my account. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 2