UAD Creative Edition ($99 with personal discount code - RRP $499)

MusicMan

2 hours ago, Zo said:

I on 80 % of the plugins in the bundle and my price is 149 .... not 99 , the labor day coupon is in my card .... bit how can someone witn the freebe got 99 ? Iad is really messy sometime !! 

That makes no sense by them whatsoever..

They sound like Arturia where it's a complete guessing game as to who gets what in terms of upgrade prices! 

• Like 1

Looks like this is back (hopefully for everyone) Got an email "A gift to our Loopcloud friends." (even though I got it free at pluginboutique)

Special Offers for Our Loopcloud Friends

Enjoying PolyMAX Synth?

Add even more world‑class sound to your collection with these popular UAD plug‑ins and bundles.

UAD Creative Edition

Get the Moog plus nine more instruments and effects.

$499 $99*

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, trager said:

Anyone know what it does to the price of Diamond when you pick up the $99 Creative deal?

I picked it up for $99 last night. Diamond is now offered at $319, which, oddly enough, is less than they want for Mix edition ($339). I guess it's priced as a proportion of the products you own in the bundle. Ultimate 11 is $799 as Fleer mentioned earlier. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Craig N said:

I picked it up for $99 last night. Diamond is now offered at $319, which, oddly enough, is less than they want for Mix edition ($339). I guess it's priced as a proportion of the products you own in the bundle. Ultimate 11 is $799 as Fleer mentioned earlier. 

$271 (for me) if you also got the recent $39 Universal Audio 1176 Classic Limiter Collection

Unfortunately LABORDAY2023 expired a little while ago 

Edited by Barrie
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Barrie said:

$271 (for me) if you also got the recent $39 Universal Audio 1176 Classic Limiter Collection

Unfortunately LABORDAY2023 expired a little while ago 

LABORDAY2023 coupon expires in about 5 1/2 hours...  PST - Pacific Standard Time

from UAD web site:

LABORDAY2023
Expires: 09/04/2023 11:59 PM PST

and AudioDeluxe still has it on sale for $39 for another 4+ hours

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/software/universal-audio-1176-classic-limiter-collection

Edited by TheSteven

34 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Nope, still doesn’t work for me.

Did you get an email with a personal code included? 

If not, have you registered the code for the plugin in UA Connect? I hadn't gotten around to doing that when the first set of emails went out, but I registered it a few days ago in UA Connect and got this latest email from UA with the personal code. 

Still no luck for me either.  I registered with UAD and have even let UA connect run daily.  I get loads of email from them (Labor Day sale etc, maybe daily).  I am still holding out hope.  I sent a request to support after Fleer got his code, but still no response there either.  Three day weekend assuming support is in California, so... 🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Craig N said:

Did you get an email with a personal code included? 

If not, have you registered the code for the plugin in UA Connect? I hadn't gotten around to doing that when the first set of emails went out, but I registered it a few days ago in UA Connect and got this latest email from UA with the personal code. 

I did not, no.

I registered the plugin immediately after getting the code from Loopcloud, which was weeks ago. Wondering if it's only for new customers or some other criterion I'm not meeting.

30 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

I didn't get an email but after adding UAD Creative Edition to my shopping cart - when I went to my shopping cart on the right side of the web page was the discount code reducing price to $99... and it worked.  

This is like the 5th time in this thread someone is explaining this. We're on a deals forum. Everybody here knows how discounts and codes work. It's just not activated for every account for completely incomprehensible reasons.

1 hour ago, jngnz said:

This is like the 5th time in this thread someone is explaining this. We're on a deals forum. Everybody here knows how discounts and codes work. It's just not activated for every account for completely incomprehensible reasons.

If this deal is so important to you maybe you should take @Fleer's advise and contact UAD tech support.
He's mentioned more than once it worked for him.

• Like 1

Their current marketing is distributing special coupons with people who meet certain criteria.
They experiment a lot to get data from their customers. This has been getting a lot of flak lately.

If a person meets certain criteria and does not receive a coupon, they will often comply if you inquire.
However, as in the recent case of the Thx coupon, there are cases where support will pass or fail.
In that case, please send me an attachment with a statement from someone inside UA. They should be able to respond.

5 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

Still no luck for me either.  I registered with UAD and have even let UA connect run daily.  I get loads of email from them (Labor Day sale etc, maybe daily).  I am still holding out hope.  I sent a request to support after Fleer got his code, but still no response there either.  Three day weekend assuming support is in California, so... 🤞

UA support is very busy at the moment.
It may take a few days, but once a reply is received, the response is prompt.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

If this deal is so important to you maybe you should take @Fleer's advise and contact UAD tech support.
He's mentioned more than once it worked for him.

They've completely ignored simular requests from me previously so they clearly don’t give a *****. I'd rather take my business to companies that do.