Adam Szabo Solaris: FREE shimmer reverb

Spice3d

From Adams email:

I am extremely happy to announce my new plugin Solaris, a free shimmer reverb plugin for windows, as a thank you for everyone's support over the years! Make huge reverbs or create some amazing celestial textures in your compositions with Solaris!

Preset demonstration:

The full free version can be downloaded from the KVR Audio Developer Challenge 2023 page found here: https://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2023/ 

Enjoy!

Edited by Spice3d
Clarification
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 22
  • Meh 1

14 minutes ago, Spice3d said:

I am extremely happy to announce my new plugin Solaris, a free shimmer reverb plugin for windows, as a thank you for everyone's support over the years! Make huge reverbs or create some amazing celestial textures in your compositions with Solaris!

Preset demonstration:

The full free version can be downloaded from the KVR Audio Developer Challenge 2023 page found here: https://www.kvraudio.com/kvr-developer-challenge/2023/ 

Enjoy!

I absolutely love this plugin. It's the one that stood out amongst all the others. Great stuff. Magic on guitar. Thankyou.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Spice3d said:

Preset demonstration:

Enjoy!

I loved your plugin. Pure magic! B|

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Spice3d said:

Preset demonstration:

Enjoy!

fantastic sound :)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Brian Lawler said:

I was auditioning another shimmer that is on sale but Solaris is much nicer, IMO.  Thank you @Spice3d ! 🙏

You're welcome.

Yeah, I've got several shimmer reverbs, but this one is just incredible. I can't believe it's free.

• Like 3

Wow, the reaction to this reverb here and on Facebook (in a deals group) is incredibly positive. Thanks for weighing in everyone.  I'll be sure to check this out. And thanks to the dev for their generosity, 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Wow, the reaction to this reverb here and on Facebook (in a deals group) is incredibly positive. Thanks for weighing in everyone.  I'll be sure to check this out. And thanks for your generosity,  @Spice3d. Clearly a lot of people love your work. 

I don't think this is Spice3d's work. Unless he can't believe his own work is free. I guess that is possible. However, Adam Szabo is the developer and there is no indication that he and Spice3d are one and the same. In fact Spice3d bought Viper and JP6K  a year ago so...

Edited by Doug Rintoul
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

I don't think this is Spice3d's work. Unless he can't believe his own work is free. I guess that is possible. However, Adam Szabo is the developer and there is no indication that he and Spice3d are one and the same. In fact Spice3d bought Viper and JP6K  a year ago so...

Haha! Yeah, I just saw Spice3d's first post (and missed his second one) and mistakenly thought he was the dev and wanted to thank him. 

I only realized after my post went live that he made a second post where it's obvious he isn't the developer and quickly edited my post. Hey,  I'm perusing threads on my phone while watching a ballgame and was on Facebook where someone posted about this reverb and a bunch of people commented that they loved it and came here and found a bunch of people saying they loved it and I just thought I'd say thanks to the dev and let him know how appreciated his work is. Clearly that didn't go as planned! Still, I'm looking forward to checking this out. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

Haha! Yeah, I just saw Spice3d's first post (and missed his second one) and mistakenly thought he was the dev and wanted to thank him. 

I only realized after my post went live that he made a second post where it's obvious he isn't the developer. Hey,  I'm perusing threads on my phone while watching a ballgame and was on Facebook where someone posted about this reverb and a bunch of people commented that they loved it and came here and found a bunch of people saying they loved it and I just thought I'd say thanks to the dev and let him know how appreciated his work is. Clearly that didn't go as planned! Still, I'm looking forward to checking this out. 

We can definitely thanks Spice3d for bringing it to our attention. It is a great one!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

We can definitely thanks Spice3d for bringing it to our attention. It is a great one!

Absolutely. And if this reverb is as good as it appears to be, we definitely should give the dev our votes on KVR and, for those who can afford it, a donation. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Doug Rintoul said:

Yeah, I prolly should have edited Adam's email before I pasted...but I was trying to beat Larry and, you know, seconds matter HAHA...

• Haha 6

4 hours ago, Spice3d said:

Yeah, I prolly should have edited Adam's email before I pasted...but I was trying to beat Larry and, you know, seconds matter HAHA...

I know that feeling well as do a lot of others here! There's only one Larry.