🔊 Plugin Alliance is joining Native Instruments

cclarry

Dear PA friends,

You may have noticed our friends at Native Instruments showing up more and more across Plugin Alliance recently. Well, we have some exciting news: we’re making it official and bringing Plugin Alliance, Brainworx, and iZotope together under Native Instruments.

So, what does this mean for you? It means that, over time, you’ll have a unified audio ecosystem at your fingertips. From your first sample to your final master, you’ll be able to discover new tools, manage your plugins, and create with ease. 

Over the next few months, you’ll start to see more of Native Instruments across your new and improved web and product experiences. Plus, stay tuned for exciting new releases this fall.

You can learn more about this here.

Your friends at Plugin Alliance (now part of Native Instruments!)

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/blog/blogpost/items/plugin-alliance-brainworx-and-izotope-now-native-instruments.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I’ve admired the Plug-in Alliance installer for some time. It is easy to use. The performance is amazing to update and install.

The most recent Native Access is sluggish by comparison.

Hope the Plug-in Alliance team provides some of their smarts to the Native Access team.

• Like 6
  • Great Idea 1

I just hope that they don't add iZotope and PA products to Native Access! That would be a horror! If they do we lose offline authorization and installation & update will be 10 times slower (especially if you install on more than one system).

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

the new Native Access is indeed a POS.  Now I have to sign in EVERY TIME and it takes
2 weeks to load.

And you have to kill it (daemon) after use or it'll hog your cpu doing nothing at all.

• Like 1

Christopher Nolan will hopefully be along soon with a 2 hour promo video for investors, that clearly explains all the relationships between PA, NI, Brainworx, iZotope and Einstein's General Theory of Relativity.
On second thoughts, make that a 4 hour video.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, MarcL said:

I just hope that they don't add iZotope and PA products to Native Access! That would be a horror! If they do we lose offline authorization and installation & update will be 10 times slower (especially if you install on more than one system).

I would be very worried. https://blog.native-instruments.com/native-instruments-brand-news/

We’re working towards a future where you can:

Use one unified login for your accounts across our brands, so you don’t have to remember multiple sets of login details

Utilize Native Access as the preferred destination for installing and authenticating a broader range of products, reducing the need for multiple product installation tools

Get access to one Customer Care center to get the support you need, across all product lines

Visit a one-stop Shop and discover all the products across our brands, including all your loyalty offers and upgrades in one place

Explore more tightly connected experiences and technologies across our products

Honestly, I don't know where to voice concerns about this. This will cripple my usage of Plugin Alliance if they put them in that dumb a s s Native Access program.

Side topic, why do these forums censor and/ or block the word a s s, like wtf space karens, grow up.

Edited by KoreyCreative
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1