LOVE - Instant Ambient Plugin - new Dawesome plugin

Sander Verstraten

This thread is a good example of how I end up checking out devs that are new to me. Seeing a bunch of you guys -- who I'm sure know a lot more about mixing than me (that sounds like a compliment,  until you discover how little I know about mixing!) -- share how much you like this stuff results in my checking it out (usually,  grabbing a demo/free trial version). So thanks, guys. 

6 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

This thread is a good example of how I end up checking out devs that are new to me. Seeing a bunch of you guys -- who I'm sure know a lot more about mixing than me (that sounds like a compliment,  until you discover how little I know about mixing!) -- share how much you like this stuff results in my checking it out (usually,  grabbing a demo/free trial version). So thanks, guys. 

I on the other hand am starting to ignore those same people.   I do a lot of impulse buying and don't even download demos.  Of course that might change next week - the impulse buying that is.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I on the other hand am starting to ignore those same people.   I do a lot of impulse buying and don't even download demos.  Of course that might change next week - the impulse buying that is.

I've historically done a lot of impulse buying too (and I'm pretty sure a lot of other forum members can say the same), but more recently,  I'm starting to look for deals where forum members really love a plugin and if the plugin and the audio demos appeal to me, I'll  download a product demo instead of buying right away. If a developer is completely new to me or really costly,  I'll sometimes PM a couple of musician friends and ask their opinions too. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

4 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

The best way to afford impulse buying is not having the necessary resource to make them happen.

• Great Idea 1