Songs To Sing While Mowing The Lawn

57Gregy

Rocky Mountain Way

Joe Walsh: “I’m living in Colorado and I’m mowing the lawn. I look up and there’s the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains and there’s snow on them in the summer. And it knocked me back because it was just beautiful. And I thought, well I have committed. I’m already in Colorado and it’s too late to regret the James Gang. The Rocky Mountain Way is better than the way I had. Because the music was better. I got the words, bam! I got all of the words all at once and ran into the house to write the words down. The lawn mower kept going over into the neighbor’s yard and ate the garden. It was an expensive song to write!”

• Like 2

Is there a song called....."I hate doing this freakin job. It's already started growing back by the time I've finished cutting it. Whyever did I buy a house with a freakin lawn anyway? It's not like I didn't already know that it's something that only a masochist could possibly enjoy before I bought the place. If only I was sufficiently caked up to be able to pay some other loser to do it and not feel like I'd just been ripped off"

If so, I vote for that one.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, paulo said:

Is there a song called....."I hate doing this freakin job. It's already started growing back by the time I've finished cutting it. Whyever did I buy a house with a freakin lawn anyway? It's not like I didn't already know that it's something that only a masochist could possibly enjoy before I bought the place. If only I was sufficiently caked up to be able to pay some other loser to do it and not feel like I'd just been ripped off"

If so, I vote for that one.

That's one reason to have a goat or two... 😁

• Like 1