MEGA-20-OFF plugin alliance 20 usd voucher RESET - used it AGAIN

Kreveta Puket

1 hour ago, treesha said:

I am using the bx refinement on my vocal track right now and i like the saturation and presence you can add after the damping, it has midside and modulation capabilities too. I use melodyne to dees, i think it does the best job for me in spots that need it, the refinement is more of a whole track thing. I forgot i had it and this thread reminded me so i applied it and like it on the track. 

Yeah, I'm really happy I went with it. I'm getting good results on tracks as well as busaes and the master track. 

Has anyone else noticed in the PA installation manager that some bought products don't show up under "My Products"?  Two in particular I've notice are...

Kirchhoff EQ (I have to go to all products to select it. Was a transfer from ThreeBodyTech) and

Wedge Force Keemun (doesn't show up at all even when all products are shown)

there may be others but I have so many its hard to tell.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rasure said:

Wedge Force Keemun (doesn't show up at all even when all products are shown)

not sure about Kirchoff but the Wedge Force Keemun product page specifically says that it's not available in the installation manager - too large I suspect.

download links are given at the bottom of the product page

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, simon said:

not sure about Kirchoff but the Wedge Force Keemun product page specifically says that it's not available in the installation manager - too large I suspect.

download links are given at the bottom of the product page

Yip @rasure  ... as @simon said.

I will say this, I think I now know why Wedge Force Keemun was left in the $5.99-$19.99 bracket. I found it to be a resource hog, also takes ages to load and criples my core i5 system anyway. I uninstalled, luckly I got it for free.

The down load / install is about 3GB I think

So my 2 cents is dont bother "buying" it 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Last Call said:

Got 2 $10 Lindell, Wedge something,

FYI, if you have all three Lindell 500 series plugins that compose ChannelX (6X-500, 7X-500, PEX-500), you can ask support to give you ChannelX.  That’s what I and others have done in the past.

BTW, strangely enough, only one (7X, I think) is currently Apple Silicon native, even though ChannelX is.

Edited by ALC
  • Like 3